Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Final Countdown

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 04, 2007, 09:47:14 AM
Quigley was a complete disgrace

This is one man who should not be issued with 2 cards and a note book. woudnt let him preside over a charity match (which in itself would probably present enough antics) . I have had on field confrontations with him before and this is not an attack on him personnally but when stepping over that white line hes an arrogant egotistical maniac on one almighty power trip. I know Armagh have there fair share of bad refferees including my own club but this fella along with a select other few take the biscuit.

Tir na nÓg

QuoteThis is one man who should not be issued with 2 cards and a note book. woudnt let him preside over a charity match (which in itself would probably present enough antics) . I have had on field confrontations with him before and this is not an attack on him personnally but when stepping over that white line hes an arrogant egotistical maniac on one almighty power trip. I know Armagh have there fair share of bad refferees including my own club but this fella along with a select other few take the biscuit.

It's almost as if he's only out there to make a name for himself. The first thing he said when the two captains went up to him at the start of the match was that he wont hesitate to send anyone off, something which he backed up no less than 2 minutes into the match. Should never have the responsibility of refereeing a senior championship match again!!

winsamsoon

Tir Na og an you explain where the 7 minutes of injury time came from?
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Red Hurley

After watching Cross on Sunday night, is there realistically anyone in Armagh who can take them? Anyone with a chance of stopping them in the future.

Spiritof98

I'll go back if Marsdens back

diesel-smuggler

do you know the most laughable thing about ronan quigley is that he was actually awarded armagh referee of the year last year

would be interesting to set up a ronan quigley watch between now and the rest of the season to see how many players he sends off! the ronan quigley thread! anyone in agreement?

can anyone from clans or tir na nog name the players who he sent off? and if any of those players had represented the county at all in their footballing careers.

winsamsoon

Ronan Austin was one, he played for Armagh in a few games and also won the u-21 All Ireland. The other was Mark O hagan who has played minor at least. The Tir Na Og man was paul mc Cann i think, not sure if he has any county credentials.

pintsofguinness

will yous stop the yapping. theres hardly a decent ref in armagh and no one complains about them more than me but we're going into the third day now.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

inthemaking

can any1 tell me if eugene casey got a straight red against silverbridge last year in the championship? if so does that not mean he was ineligable for last wks match against sarsfield were i hear he scored 1-3

Orior

I reckon it is between Whitecross and Culloville for the Intermediate.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 05, 2007, 12:08:49 AM
will yous stop the yapping. theres hardly a decent ref in armagh and no one complains about them more than me but we're going into the third day now.

Pints your just sticking up for your clubman "Mr Quigley", he had a black eye and swollen face on sat night and i asked him "what happened you"? He said i had an argument with a 500kg Golden Charlie :D :D :D Fcuk me even the cattle don't like him (he prob beats them with a 2" pipe) ;)

Anyway Pint you are prob right, it's time to move on to this weeks games. I see the Bridge have picked up again from their championship defeat with a couple of league wins, It looks like the second division is gonna be between Killeavey, Cullyhanna and Silverbridge!!!
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bennydorano

There are no mid fixtures in the Irish news today but that Harps v Ogs in the B semi is tomorrow night in Abbey at 8pm, players meeting up at 7.15

winsamsoon

It will be over when we decide to stop talking about it. Once again this is a discussion board ie a place were discussions are held. So If we feel the need to talk about it till next year then we will.

gander

Any word of where the Middletown vs Ballyhegan B championship Semi is?

joebloggs

Anyone got a full listing of all the results from division 2 so far this year?