?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

bennydorano

Hope we can keep the ball kicked out to them 2moro

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dire Ear

1-0 Celtic, sounds like the ref is letting alot go

under the bar

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 01, 2019, 01:00:47 AM
6/4 is a great price

They were 2/1 before kick off. 

What price is a the obligatory Rangers penalty in the 2nd half?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: under the bar on September 01, 2019, 01:11:09 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 01, 2019, 01:00:47 AM
6/4 is a great price

They were 2/1 before kick off. 

What price is a the obligatory Rangers penalty in the 2nd half?

Rangers are knocking on the door, evens for next goal
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

Orior

I'm pleasantly surprised at how much better Celtic were than Rangers.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

under the bar

Cheer up Stevie G you Liverpool caahnt!  And Igor Jon Flanagan, Ryan Kent and Ojo!!  ;D ;D

marty34

Decent disply, especially defensively.  Plenty of energy and pressed Rangers really well.  Jullien really good.  Good solid centre-half and seems to be a good asset at £7m.

Once Celtic went 1-0 up, Celtic are decent on the break and hit well on counter attack as Rangers pushed further and further on.

Need to keep it going though.  Only 3pts at the end of the day - Hopefully defensive will gel a bit better now and settle into a good back four.

Edouard is a class act up front.  Does the business in the big games.  He'll go for big money in the next couple of years I'd say.  Young and very cool with the chances he has in games.

Targetman

Good performance today and really should have scored a couple more, solid at the back and competitive at midfield, French Eddy was class up front, did you hear that p***k Boyd saying Mc Gregor should have been sent off, Hail Hail!!

illdecide

Thought Celtic won in 2nd gear TBh, i don't think we played really well just that we were so effective and disciplined. Rankers were rank and offered nothing. The International break is now on and we have 2 weeks to clear up the niggle injuries. Rogic is not too far off either and G Taylor is having his medical from Kilmarnock so with Ajer and Simunovic back fit in 2 weeks and one or two more additions tonight/tomorrow we can push on.

Lennon fairly letting everyone know in his interview after the game about people knocking it in to him...

Sevco just need to slip up a few times before Christmas and if we beat them at the end of the end year they'll go bust, hopefully never to be heard of again. Was glad to see that clown hurt himself at the end and leaving Castle Grey Skull on crutches will make him think twice the next time trying to break someones leg
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ned

Quote from: illdecide on September 01, 2019, 06:25:29 PM
Thought Celtic won in 2nd gear TBh, i don't think we played really well just that we were so effective and disciplined. Rankers were rank and offered nothing. The International break is now on and we have 2 weeks to clear up the niggle injuries. Rogic is not too far off either and G Taylor is having his medical from Kilmarnock so with Ajer and Simunovic back fit in 2 weeks and one or two more additions tonight/tomorrow we can push on.

Lennon fairly letting everyone know in his interview after the game about people knocking it in to him...

Sevco just need to slip up a few times before Christmas and if we beat them at the end of the end year they'll go bust, hopefully never to be heard of again. Was glad to see that clown hurt himself at the end and leaving Castle Grey Skull on crutches will make him think twice the next time trying to break someones leg

Good summary. Poor match and we were never really threatened. Back four were better than I suspected which was surprising considering it's make up. Happy Bhoy tonight.

Main Street

At one nil I don't know how anyone could be comfortable regardless of how well Celtic were defending..
Good response by Lennon and the team this week, just keep it up.

tyroneman

Quote from: tyroneman on August 30, 2019, 07:54:21 AM
Have a really bad feeling about Sunday.

Worst defence we have put out in years, Ajer injured so no LB or RB who can actually defend available.

Only hope is to outscore them Keegan-era Newcastle style.

Shows what I know...totally comfortable win. Gerrard helped with that enormously when he bottled it with his tactics and team selection.

Hound

Quote from: under the bar on September 01, 2019, 02:06:28 PM
Cheer up Stevie G you Liverpool caahnt!  And Igor Jon Flanagan, Ryan Kent and Ojo!!  ;D ;D
Wow, it sickens you so much that Liverpool are a good team and Champions of Europe!

Celtic get a good win over Rangers, yet you bizarrely think this is your chance to get a dig at Liverpool. You are a moron! An hilarious salty teared moron!