Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dire Ear

No subs mentioned,  I suppose attack is the way to go at this stage,  up the the men further out to get the quality pass in.  Keep expecting more from McNulty myself, hope he comes good

oakleaflad

Tyrone (Allianz FL v Donegal): Niall Morgan; Michael McKernan, Ronan McNamee, Cathal McCarron; Conor Meyler, Padraig Hampsey, Kieran McGeary; Colm Cavanagh, Padraig McNulty; Matthew Donnelly, Niall Sludden, Peter Harte; Lee Brennan, Connor McAliskey, Mark Bradley.

Subs: Mickey O'Neill, Rory Brennan, Brendan Burns, Conal McCann, Declan McClure, Aidan McCrory, Darren McCurry, Hugh Pat McGeary, Ronan McNabb, David Mulgrew, Ronan O'Neill.

No Cathal McShane. He injured or what's the story there?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: oakleaflad on March 09, 2018, 03:24:01 PM
Tyrone (Allianz FL v Donegal): Niall Morgan; Michael McKernan, Ronan McNamee, Cathal McCarron; Conor Meyler, Padraig Hampsey, Kieran McGeary; Colm Cavanagh, Padraig McNulty; Matthew Donnelly, Niall Sludden, Peter Harte; Lee Brennan, Connor McAliskey, Mark Bradley.

Subs: Mickey O'Neill, Rory Brennan, Brendan Burns, Conal McCann, Declan McClure, Aidan McCrory, Darren McCurry, Hugh Pat McGeary, Ronan McNabb, David Mulgrew, Ronan O'Neill.

Has the Harry Loughran trial finished? He's a big forward with an eye for goal, and he played very little despite having an unbelievable club season.  Id like to see him given a run in the side so we can judge is he the standard required.  He did grab a goal in the McKenna Cup final.
Living the dream!!!

bigpackiechestout

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on March 09, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

Has the Harry Loughran trial finished? He's a big forward with an eye for goal, and he played very little despite having an unbelievable club season.  Id like to see him given a run in the side so we can judge is he the standard required.  He did grab a goal in the McKenna Cup final.

Ciaran McLaughlin and Frank Burns also notable absences from the subs - is it just me or are we receiving less information about injuries within the panel these days?

Harry Loughran scored 1-1 from play in the McKenna cup final and after his great club campaign and with the physically he could offer to our otherwise small forward line surely he is at least worth a place on the bench. So since he is not listed I would assume he is injured, however it would be nice for info like this to be included in the midweek papers for interested supporters.

Goals_Will_Come

Be a massive fan of this forward line.
Mattie Niall Sludden & Peter Harte in the half forward line i think is our best line up going forward.

rrhf

Best team of the year so far. Exciting forward line. If they play on the front foot it should be a good game. Best of luck Tir eoghain.

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: rrhf on March 09, 2018, 09:28:19 PM

Best team of the year so far. Exciting forward line. If they play on the front foot it should be a good game. Best of luck Tir eoghain.

He may be a clubman of mine but what has Frank Burns done on Micky Harte since he was awarded man of the match against Antrim in the mckenna cup. Has barely had a look in and now can't even make the 26. I think Tyrone's crying out for a scoring forward like Frank!

Therealdonald

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on March 09, 2018, 09:44:58 PM

He may be a clubman of mine but what has Frank Burns done on Micky Harte since he was awarded man of the match against Antrim in the mckenna cup. Has barely had a look in and now can't even make the 26. I think Tyrone's crying out for a scoring forward like Frank!

I'd say its more a case of who do you drop from that forward line?

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: Therealdonald on March 09, 2018, 10:55:15 PM
Quote from: Tyroneforsam on March 09, 2018, 09:44:58 PM

I'd say its more a case of who do you drop from that forward line?
If your entirely honest none of them are performing all that well otherwise we wouldn't be sitting on 1 win from 4!

redhandofgod

longballin

how/where do you get that Eir Sport 2?

southtyronegael

frank burns and cathal mc shane in for tyrone. no my brearty for donegal.

omagh_gael

Much much better tonight. What you think STG?