The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

Quote from: 02 on April 05, 2017, 10:08:14 PM
Where is Stallion? Going to a back 5 against Bournemouth at home with 30 mins left, then no Sturridge after they score. Dear oh dear Klopp :)

I'm here. A disappointing but totally unsurprising result against a poor side. Klopp just hasn't a clue what he's at, still amazes me nobody else can see it.

Should still finish top 4 with the easy run-in Liverpool have, but it's obvious a new manager is needed.

J70

Sickening result that. Could have been a significant step towards getting a top four spot. The only bright side is that all the rest of the contenders have games against each other so points will be dropped. But it doesn't bode well overall. Given Liverpool's weaknesses, away games against Stoke, West Brom and Watford, and home games against the likes of Southampton and Palace don't exactly fill one with confidence.

redhandofgod

Arsenal as shite as they have been, I still think they will get 4th place above Liverpool.

AZOffaly

Was Coutinho injured when he went off? He went straight down the tunnel. He's starting to hit a bit of form and would be a massive loss. I have zero confidence they will end in the top 4. If you gave me 4 points from the next two games, I'd rip your hand off.

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 06, 2017, 08:47:58 AM
Was Coutinho injured when he went off? He went straight down the tunnel. He's starting to hit a bit of form and would be a massive loss. I have zero confidence they will end in the top 4. If you gave me 4 points from the next two games, I'd rip your hand off.

Was physically sick at half time apparently, if a team can't defend, as Liverpool can't, its hard to overcome no matter who you are playing.

Needs to be addressed by Klopp in the summer or it will be the same story next year
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Quote from: redhandofgod on April 06, 2017, 08:11:40 AM
Arsenal as shite as they have been, I still think they will get 4th place above Liverpool.
Yeah I think you are right.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

naka

Liverpool will bottle it
I see arsenal finishing 4th and Liverpool 5th.

last night though Klopp made a hash of the substitution and invited Bournemouth on. Really disappointing.

The Stallion

There's no way even Klopp could throw away this nailed on top 4 spot surely? The run-in is so easy it's almost impossible to miss out on the top 4.

Minder

Quote from: naka on April 06, 2017, 12:01:54 PM
Liverpool will bottle it
I see arsenal finishing 4th and Liverpool 5th.

last night though Klopp made a hash of the substitution and invited Bournemouth on. Really disappointing.

Don't think it's a matter of bottling it, they can't defend is the problem & missing Mane, Llallana & Henderson obviously won't help
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Armamike

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 06, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

Agreed.  No confidence in them at all.  They'll find a way to blow it, even if Arsenal and Man u hand it to them on a plate.  A lot of these players are just too flaky, can't be trusted really to deliver.
That's just, like your opinion man.

The Stallion

Klopp has had enough money at his disposal to replace a lot of these players. He chose to persist with Mignolet, Milner, Henderson et al. It is Klopp who can't be trusted to deliver.

stew

Quote from: The Stallion on April 06, 2017, 10:44:41 PM
Klopp has had enough money at his disposal to replace a lot of these players. He chose to persist with Mignolet, Milner, Henderson et al. It is Klopp who can't be trusted to deliver.

You are the evil twin of Tony Fearon on the Celtic thread!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Armamike

Stew, you've flouted the no quote rule!
That's just, like your opinion man.

The Stallion

Stew is free to quote me if he wants. Although if he doesn't I am more than happy with that.

Surprised some people are so sensitive that they can't bear to read posts they disagree with regarding a game. This seems to be the world we live in now, all safe spaces and trigger warnings.

Gabriel_Hurl