Rossies v Tyrone Hyde Park 13th July 5pm.

Started by giveballaghback, July 06, 2019, 11:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Jayop

Mcshane is just turned into a player I never thought he could be. Playing like Donaghy at his pomp right now.

Rois

Quote from: tyrone08 on July 13, 2019, 06:42:44 PM

Yes that is the one. Even mcshane was wondering what was going on. Shambles of a ref performance to be honest. Gaa obsessed with changing rules etc to make the game better but have refs like mcgoldrick who cant even apply the current rules correctly to 2 teams in a single game.

Coldrick, ffs don't let him away with the wrong name!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: take_yer_points on July 13, 2019, 06:35:57 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on July 13, 2019, 06:32:08 PM
Surely that is as clear as black card as there ever has been and still no card.

The pull down on McShane? Very strange decisions, looked a stone wall black

Yes that is the one. Even mcshane was wondering what was going on. Shambles of a ref performance to be honest. Gaa obsessed with changing rules etc to make the game better but have refs like mcgoldrick who cant even apply the current rules correctly to 2 teams in a single game.

The whole refereeing shambles needs to be shaken up, with that lad at the front of the queue -- FFS!  :-\
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

take_yer_points

Quote from: take_yer_points on July 13, 2019, 06:35:57 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on July 13, 2019, 06:32:08 PM
Surely that is as clear as black card as there ever has been and still no card.

The pull down on McShane? Very strange decisions, looked a stone wall black

Very inconsistent. Seemed like a lot of challenges around the neck. Nothing all day and then pulls a yellow out for one. The McShane one stood out though.

That long ball from Morgan, catch by Sludden and point by Burns (I think) in the first half was a great passage of play. Not sure Sludden should've been allowed to catch that ball. 

Angelo

Cox, Murtagh and Smith were all kept on a leash and there's not really much in the Roscommon team apart from that.

Big games from Donnelly, Harte, Sludden and McShane.

Felt Rory Brennan and McNamee were very good at the back.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Jayop

Sludden kept us in the game in the first half. Best half I've seen from him in a big game for ages.

tyrone08

Quote from: Rois on July 13, 2019, 06:52:39 PM

Coldrick, ffs don't let him away with the wrong name!

Lol my bad. Dam autocorrect

southtyronegael

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Jayop on July 13, 2019, 07:00:00 PM
Sludden kept us in the game in the first half. Best half I've seen from him in a big game for ages.

Niall is a marksman.

trailer

Coldrick is an awful referee.
Tyrone looking for an OO parade.
McShane serious baller
Morgan had a great game. Still shite a frees though.

oliverkelly

Coldrick had a nightmare. Gave Tyrone some soft yellows but over the course of the game he rode Roscommon. Gave Tyrone so many soft phantom frees and Roscommon couldnt buy a free other end of the field.

Jayop

Quote from: oliverkelly on July 13, 2019, 09:37:25 PM
Coldrick had a nightmare. Gave Tyrone some soft yellows but over the course of the game he rode Roscommon. Gave Tyrone so many soft phantom frees and Roscommon couldnt buy a free other end of the field.

f**k me. I guess you see what you want to see

giveballaghback

Quote from: oliverkelly on July 13, 2019, 09:37:25 PM
Exactly, anything he gave ros did not matter, once tyrone went 4 up we were never going to get it back, we could not get any momentum today, that little bit of luck that can get a team going just did not come, have a bit to go yet on sc but cunningham only got the team in mid december, next Sat no gimme for tyrone,hope we can keep a respectable result against the dubs in our neutral venue game, hon the ros.