snooker world championship

Started by anportmorforjfc, April 09, 2007, 01:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 28, 2022, 08:46:58 PM
Means fud all on the scale of things but Trump has won 15 out of his last 16 frames played. Some run
Williams complaining earlier about the "conditions". Think the table was sluggish.

quit yo jibbajabba

Mmm. Think the commentators said Williams looked tired. Like them both so was hoping for a good tight match.

Trump was down and out agin Bingham, he missed a v easy black to go 4 clear then Trump won 8 in a row! Crazy how it can turn

highorlow

They need to hand out cough bottle to the audience in this O'Sullivan match.

Sounds like it's getting done on purpose, once he has bagged the frame the coughing stops.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

rodney trotter

An O Sullivan Trump final would be good viewing.  O Sullivan has the edge on Higgins. Trump cruising against Williams

Olly

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

quit yo jibbajabba

Fine comeback by Williams sets that one up nicely for tomorrow.

Never heard worse as far as warnings about mobiles, surely if ye were booted out for a frame or two it would put a stop to it

Tony Baloney

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 29, 2022, 10:04:53 PM
Fine comeback by Williams sets that one up nicely for tomorrow.

Never heard worse as far as warnings about mobiles, surely if ye were booted out for a frame or two it would put a stop to it
They should be put out the front door and banned.

An Watcher

God I can't take that osullivan boy.  Great player but always moaning, giving off, saying he doesn't want to be there etc.  Now he's getting the balls cleaned and what not.  Love the ref to tell him to f**k off

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: An Watcher on April 29, 2022, 10:31:06 PM
God I can't take that osullivan boy.  Great player but always moaning, giving off, saying he doesn't want to be there etc.  Now he's getting the balls cleaned and what not.  Love the ref to tell him to f**k off
Dry your eyes. He didn't say he doesn't want to be there, he also has every right to get the ref to clean the balls and point out anyone moving in his eye line too.

An Watcher

He didn't say that this week but he's always moaning about something

quit yo jibbajabba

I think hes toned himself down a bit oer the years used to think he was bigger than the game imo. 9 7 wouldve set his clash up nicely but 10 6 maybe too big a gap for John

An Watcher

Love to see a Higgins Williams final but can't see it

square_ball

I'd take O'Sullivan every day of the week over a match fixer like Higgins.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rodney trotter

Trump is no longer cruising. 14-14 each. An O Sullivan v Williams final would be equally as good