Britney punched in face

Started by Peter Solan the Great, February 14, 2011, 05:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Solan the Great

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/0214/spearsb.html

ired of everybody else beating up on her, Britney Spears has decided to hit back - by beating herself up in her new video for her single Hold It Against Me.

Britney - new track to be release at the end of March
In a preview clip released today, the pop star is seen in a catfight with herself, with one Britney knocking the other to the ground with a single punch to the face. The full video is set to premiere in the US on MTV on Thursday but in the teaser clip you can see 29-year-old Britney wearing a sheer dress squaring up to her doppelganger and sending the double flying through the air.

Didn't Kylie Minogue do something similar back in '97 with her song Did It Again? The Britney track is the first single to be released from her new album Femme Fatale, which is out on March 29.

no mo do yakamo

Thanks for the heads up. Good to know these things.
It wasn't even kennedy in the car.

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

ross4life

Britney 29? christ this thread make's me feel old  :-\
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

mylestheslasher

That's the most interesting thing you have contributed to the board, cheers peter.

mannix

rosnarun

Quote from: mylestheslasher on February 14, 2011, 07:43:09 PM
That's the most interesting thing you have contributed to the board, cheers peter.

why do you try and bully a fellow poster , just ignore him if you don't like what he says
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

thebigfella

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

mylestheslasher

Quote from: rosnarun on February 14, 2011, 11:20:18 PM

why do you try and bully a fellow poster , just ignore him if you don't like what he says

Why are you trying to bully me, ignore me if you don't like what I say.

rosnarun

Quote from: mylestheslasher on February 14, 2011, 11:25:12 PM

not while your bullying some one else it would be irresponsible to ignore what you were doing.
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

ardal

Quote from: rosnarun on February 14, 2011, 11:44:51 PM

not while your bullying some one else it would be irresponsible to ignore what you were doing.

Big fight, big fight.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: rosnarun on February 14, 2011, 11:44:51 PM

Anyone who comes onto a GAA board with a union jack on their avatar is big enough to look after themselves and doesn't need their girlfriend running in to defend them.

lawnseed

maybe britney thought she was kerry katona.. :)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once