2019 U20 Football Development League

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, January 25, 2019, 12:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Fixture details and competition regulations for 2019 U20 Football Development Leagues

http://hoganstand.com/article/index/294620
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

The PRO

What happens to the Peter McNulty Cup? I hope it is not "abandoned". He would deserve better than that.

Chrimtain

Heard Laois Under 20s beat a Dublin team on Saturday. Anybody know anything about it?

GAA-SMART

Quote from: Chrimtain on March 10, 2019, 11:13:53 PM
Heard Laois Under 20s beat a Dublin team on Saturday. Anybody know anything about it?

Heard wrong, both teams beaten well. Both teams meaning the team in first half and the different team in the second half.

on the hop

A lot of good players on the panel, very tough draw against Kildare. Apart from the few with the seniors,Hopefully Coffey, Lacey, Whelan and slevin make the step up. I thought Saunders was underage but he is not listed in the panel

Laois fan

Think hes doing leaving cert so hes out,prob a few others in that situation also.Taught a few more from ballyroan would be involved also dont see the comerford brothers involved

The PRO

Quote from: Laois fan on March 28, 2019, 11:30:32 PM
Think hes doing leaving cert so hes out,prob a few others in that situation also.Taught a few more from ballyroan would be involved also dont see the comerford brothers involved
Comerfords are sticking with hurling. Leaving cert is affecting panel too. Saunders is a huge loss.

merman

I'm not sure what thread to post this in but commiserations to Knockbeg College today.
Wonderful year and well done to all involved.

Similarly, congratulations to Scoil Chriost Ri for winning the All Ireland A Final today. Serious achievement!

Don Draper

Quote from: merman on March 30, 2019, 05:25:33 PM
I'm not sure what thread to post this in but commiserations to Knockbeg College today.
Wonderful year and well done to all involved.

Similarly, congratulations to Scoil Chriost Ri for winning the All Ireland A Final today. Serious achievement!
Pat Critchley is some man.

The PRO

Under 20s playing a challenge game tomorrow night.

Butch Cassidy

Who are they playing Pro? Wheres it on?

Heshs Umpire

Quote from: Butch Cassidy on April 16, 2019, 08:00:23 PM
Who are they playing Pro? Wheres it on?
Offaly in Crettyard. Don't know time.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

Butch Cassidy

How did the Offaly game go? Anyone have the team that started?

SCFC

Quote from: Butch Cassidy on April 18, 2019, 02:01:27 PM
How did the Offaly game go? Anyone have the team that started?
Laois won easily. 4-16 to 2-8. Didn't hear the team.

Chrimtain