Rangers FC to go into administration

Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annapr

Quote from: StGallsGAA on June 06, 2015, 05:27:24 PM
QuoteI doubt Messi has ever had to spend a few hours on the ferry crossing from Larne.
I've never encountered such a group of uneducated neanderthals as the Celtic fans that are on the ferry the many times I've used the service. 

It's only the lower classes that take the ferry to Scotland anyway.  Save up a few more shillings and take the plane Anna.

It was back in my student days but thanks for agreeing with me re Celtic fans.

Over the Bar

Imagine being stuck on a ferry with Celtic fans AND students..... Hardly bears thinking about!! 😕

lynchbhoy

Quote from: ONeill on June 06, 2015, 01:35:54 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on June 05, 2015, 10:25:41 PM
Quote from: Main Street on June 04, 2015, 10:56:06 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on June 04, 2015, 09:47:57 PM
Quote from: Windmill abu on June 04, 2015, 12:27:15 AM
Quote from: ONeill on June 03, 2015, 11:47:03 PM
If Lynchbhoy actually believes that then he hasn't a clue of what makes Celtic Celtic.

I've talked to once-devout Celtic supporters who have stopped going to games, watching games, season tickets -  recently because of the monotony of a Rangerless SPL.

Is a hatred of Rangers more important than a love of Celtic. If you cant enjoy your club winning everything available to them (Domestically), then you are supporting them for the wrong reasons.
Spot on windmill
I support Celtic and am not watching these games to hate rangers - not sure what loons of friends you have or what exactly their 'draw' is in sport. Maybe they should go to boxing nights instead!!

Having been a paid up season ticket holder at Celtic park for ten years I've enough exp to at least voice my opinion!
Obviously O'Neill becomes the oracle of Celtic  knowledge by default  after allegedly communicating in some fashion with some type of Celtic fans and claims to have realised what make Celtic, Celtic. So you should bow to the self appointed
Celtic oracle, and who woulda thought it?  O'Neill the expert on what makes Celtic, Celtic?
Lol MS

I actually understand what our multi profile friend is trying to say!

Some people like the aggro.

One suspects they are also derrytreask folk - there's a bit of a history liking the rough stuff round those shores!
Not to our refined palate though MS!!

Chill out Oneill !!

You're far too mellow these days.
Noticed that myself
Old age and GFA I'd say

lynchbhoy

Quote from: annapr on June 06, 2015, 04:54:30 PM
I doubt Messi has ever had to spend a few hours on the ferry crossing from Larne.
I've never encountered such a group of uneducated neanderthals as the Celtic fans that are on the ferry the many times I've used the service. 
It's only the Rangers fans that sing sectarian songs though of course  ::)
What sectarian sings would those be?

( prob the derrytreask boys again and those spides from Belfast who don't really care about sports but see an excuse for no stop cheap drinking and a scrap)

lynchbhoy

Quote from: stew on June 06, 2015, 04:33:22 PM
Quote from: annapr on June 06, 2015, 12:34:06 PM
There is no one better than Celtic fans to tell everyone how great Celtic fans are  ::)

Well now lets see, Messi thinks the Celtic fans are unreal, as does Ibra, and Xavi, Snoop Dog is another big fan of the fans, I think I will take their word on how good the fans are and feck the begrudgers!
+1
Don't forget the mayor of Seville and countless other international soccer stars who have also commented positively about celtics fans and good behavior as well as superb support of their team

Over the Bar

QuoteThere is no one better than Celtic fans to tell everyone how great Celtic fans are  ::)

Would UEFA be better?  The estimated 80,000 Celtic fans who went to Seville received a unique award from UEFA for the exemplary behaviour of their fans.  Even in defeat there was not one arrest.  Hard to believe in the modern game.   (On the other hand Liverpool and Rangers are the worst offenders from these shores).

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Over the Bar

This shore = Ireland.   These shores = GB and Ireland.   Comprendez?

ardal

Quote from: Over the Bar on June 08, 2015, 04:30:30 PM

No comprende.

Why wouldn't "these shores" include all shores of all land masses?

Or are you referring to "The British Isles" and were remiss in including that tidbit of information? >:(

Main Street

Quote from: lynchbhoy on June 05, 2015, 10:25:41 PM
Quote from: Main Street on June 04, 2015, 10:56:06 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on June 04, 2015, 09:47:57 PM
Quote from: Windmill abu on June 04, 2015, 12:27:15 AM
Quote from: ONeill on June 03, 2015, 11:47:03 PM
If Lynchbhoy actually believes that then he hasn't a clue of what makes Celtic Celtic.

I've talked to once-devout Celtic supporters who have stopped going to games, watching games, season tickets -  recently because of the monotony of a Rangerless SPL.

Is a hatred of Rangers more important than a love of Celtic. If you cant enjoy your club winning everything available to them (Domestically), then you are supporting them for the wrong reasons.
Spot on windmill
I support Celtic and am not watching these games to hate rangers - not sure what loons of friends you have or what exactly their 'draw' is in sport. Maybe they should go to boxing nights instead!!

Having been a paid up season ticket holder at Celtic park for ten years I've enough exp to at least voice my opinion!
Obviously O'Neill becomes the oracle of Celtic  knowledge by default  after allegedly communicating in some fashion with some type of Celtic fans and claims to have realised what make Celtic, Celtic. So you should bow to the self appointed
Celtic oracle, and who woulda thought it?  O'Neill the expert on what makes Celtic, Celtic?
Lol MS

I actually understand what our multi profile friend is trying to say!

Some people like the aggro.

One suspects they are also derrytreask folk - there's a bit of a history liking the rough stuff round those shores!
Not to our refined palate though MS!!

Chill out Oneill !!
I have to say, I on occasion do indulge in what could be perceived as low standard activity and  spend a few mirthful hours reading the gloating threads on Kerrydale st.

Over the Bar

I don't refer to these shores as the British Isles much for the same reason they are not referred to as the Irish Isles,  both references are factually incorrect.  However there is enough connection between the two land masses (3 if you include IoM) to make the loose term 'these shores' accurate enough.

foxcommander

Quote from: Over the Bar on June 09, 2015, 09:23:06 PM
I don't refer to these shores as the British Isles much for the same reason they are not referred to as the Irish Isles,  both references are factually incorrect.  However there is enough connection between the two land masses (3 if you include IoM) to make the loose term 'these shores' accurate enough.

I wouldn't worry too much. The west brit contingent in here wouldn't be able to tell the difference  ;D
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Main Street

Quote from: Over the Bar on June 08, 2015, 04:30:30 PM
It's common enough that "these shores"  = Ireland 
"I'm not from around these shores".
The shores of Ireland.

Denn Forever

A step up or down?

Englishman Mark Warburton has been appointed as Rangers' new manager after agreeing a three-year deal, the club have announced.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/33141841
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

deiseach

A good appointment - if it had been made three years ago when they had money in the bank. Now all they have is a bunch of IOU's to other people.