Best gear manufacturer

Started by Truth hurts, April 20, 2022, 11:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

Quote from: PMG1 on January 11, 2023, 12:05:49 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on January 10, 2023, 10:14:47 PM
McKeevers good but MFC quality is top class.
Have to agree, streets ahead for quality and service, O'Neills fitting has become brutal

I am shocked a Dromore man is so effusive in his praise for MFC  :P

In fairness in my experience their hoodies/jumpers etc are spot on and as good as you'll get. Their jersey quality is poor though. I wouldn't want to be going anywhere apart from O'Neill's or McKeevers for that.

tintin25

Quote from: square_ball on January 11, 2023, 08:12:47 AM
Quote from: PMG1 on January 11, 2023, 12:05:49 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on January 10, 2023, 10:14:47 PM
McKeevers good but MFC quality is top class.
Have to agree, streets ahead for quality and service, O'Neills fitting has become brutal

I am shocked a Dromore man is so effusive in his praise for MFC  :P

In fairness in my experience their hoodies/jumpers etc are spot on and as good as you'll get. Their jersey quality is poor though. I wouldn't want to be going anywhere apart from O'Neill's or McKeevers for that.

Yeah, the jumpers etc are fine but the jerseys are rubbish

Itchy

Hi all, resurrecting this. Just wondering about clubs getting credit back. How does it work with the different suppliers. As I said earlier we deal with GRG but I am not overly impressed with their quality and while you get credit back as a club, its very limited what use that is to you. Ideally a club would like pure cash back. Anyone got a supplier that does good stuff and that you can get some proper use from the kick backs?

bogball88

The Columbians have this market sewn up in my opinion

Armagh18

Would highly recommend Play-r fit. Excellent gear and the company give back to local charities and stuff big time. Not sure about the credit back but they're dead sound and I'm sure they'd work with yous.

Itchy

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 12, 2024, 10:23:02 PMWould highly recommend Play-r fit. Excellent gear and the company give back to local charities and stuff big time. Not sure about the credit back but they're dead sound and I'm sure they'd work with yous.

Yeh they work with a neighbouring club, I must check out how it works

trailer

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 12, 2024, 10:23:02 PMWould highly recommend Play-r fit. Excellent gear and the company give back to local charities and stuff big time. Not sure about the credit back but they're dead sound and I'm sure they'd work with yous.

+1
Quality surpasses O'Neill's IMHO.

Truth hurts

Does anyone use M15 in Monaghan? Is anything better than O'Neill's?

snoopdog

The Club use MFC. I got a superb fleece of them. Really warm. I find the playing gear for the kids isn't great though. And thry don't seem to put GAA on them??.

trueblue1234

Quote from: snoopdog on April 10, 2024, 01:00:16 PMThe Club use MFC. I got a superb fleece of them. Really warm. I find the playing gear for the kids isn't great though. And thry don't seem to put GAA on them??.
They're not registered. Think they can't put the gaa logo on stuff.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit