Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Bob

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 04, 2018, 02:11:18 PM
tyrone usually returns a higher number of republican candidates in elections than other counties and if you check the roll of honour again there has been a higher no. of volunteers killed in tyrone than other counties. not that mickeh harte would know much about that, he kept in with the church and a cosy wee teaching job while others done the dirty work during the troubles.

Away and bash your own Mickey.

Therealdonald

Now while it is totally off topic, Tyrone is a Republican county so STG has got that bit right. If Mickey is an SDLP man or not however doesn't come into it. God has been seen as a big SF man in the west of the County and no-one has a problem with it.

southtyronegael

Quote from: bigpackiechestout on April 04, 2018, 03:51:06 PM
tyrone usually returns a higher number of republican candidates in elections than other counties and if you check the roll of honour again there has been a higher no. of volunteers killed in tyrone than other counties. not that mickeh harte would know much about that, he kept in with the church and a cosy wee teaching job while others done the dirty work during the troubles.

Just so I am up to date, is there anything I have forgot to add to the list of Things Mickey Did:

Hates East Tyrone
Plays overly defensive football
Didn't give Mugsy enough credit for his goal
Doesn't like abortions
Didn't contribute to the armed republican struggle
character references for convicted sex attacker

ONeill

Just so I am up to date, is there anything I have forgot to add to the list of Things Mickey Did:

Hates East Tyrone
Doesn't like abortions

Bate the baldy head off Paddy Tally.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

southtyronegael

Quote from: ONeill on April 04, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

Hates East Tyrone
Doesn't like abortions

Bate the baldy head off Paddy Tally.
chewed the head off roisin jordan in the changing rooms one dayl.

Thebigdog

Yes can safely say Harte s biggest supporters would generally be middle class neo Catholic, SDLP types who would not have seen much action in the 30 year war.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Thebigdog on April 04, 2018, 07:09:31 PM
Yes can safely say Harte s biggest supporters would generally be middle class neo Catholic, SDLP types who would not have seen much action in the 30 year war.

Jesus this thread has taken a bizarre turn.
That was never a square ball!!

Jim Bob

And you are ?

In hiding

absolutely wile craic. This stuff just gets better and better

Over the Bar

Too many men here drinking on an empty head.    Dangerous combo but all to familiar in East Tyrone unfortunately...

Thebigdog

Another weekend and another underage All Ireland for Tyrone. Congratulations HT Cookstown, that side could have stayed on the croke park pitch and won the Hogan cup aswell! Very well drilled outfit and some great wee footballers. A new era in Tyrone awaits. 

randomusername

What percentage of young men in Tyrone joined the IRA during the troubles? I'd guess one per cent. Well, except in Galbally.

Thebigdog

The only people who go to Healy park now are the SDLP population of county Tyrone. Surely this imbalance has to be addressed at the next board meeting. I won't hold my breath. Ps We are all East Tyrone Mr stoops.

GJL

Quote from: Thebigdog on April 08, 2018, 07:49:27 PM
The only people who go to Healy park now are the SDLP population of county Tyrone. Surely this imbalance has to be addressed at the next board meeting. I won't hold my breath. Ps We are all East Tyrone Mr stoops.

You talk some amount of shite. Do you work at it or does it come naturally?

trailer

Quote from: Thebigdog on April 04, 2018, 01:46:47 PM
Yes and they generally keep them to their selves. Now that the manager is in fact  SDLP is this not appropriate since Tyrone is the most Republican county in Ireland. Not really one of our own is he?

Yes we must expunge him immediately. Fortress Tyrone. Surely a campaign for our own version of Brexit is imminent!
Our vision of Tyrone is a Republican hinterland, free from people of opposing views. All non conformists will be thrown into a Tyrone jail deep in the mines around Greencastle where they will be reprogrammed. Those deemed unsuitable for reprogramming will be shot and dropped off at Derry border. A Republican Tyrone for a Republican peoples.

ONWARD TO INDEPENDENCE!