You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: ludermor on November 21, 2007, 05:15:03 PM
Meeting with my director then having to listen about the downturn in the economy will means feck all increases this year!!

Is it that time of the year again?

Puckoon

None of these stellar beauties reside in dundalk?

Mentalman

Quote from: Puckoon on November 21, 2007, 05:22:14 PM
None of these stellar beauties reside in dundalk?

Quick delete it before Laoislad sees it!
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

ziggysego

They probably come down from across the border for the cheap petrol.
Testing Accessibility

thejuice

Quote from: ziggysego on November 21, 2007, 04:45:14 PM
Quote from: thejuice on November 21, 2007, 04:42:45 PM
People who put spoilers, large exhausts, sillys lights, and other mods on shite cars and then think its given them a liscence to drive like a lunatic around the place. Same people who put massive speakers in the same cars, playing the worst possible type of music as loud as possible as if everyone else on the street needs to here it. If you drive a shite car why would you draw attention to it by putting all that shite on it. I dont like to generalise but the people who tend to drive those piles of crap are skangers. scum of the earth in my eyes. There i said it.

You think it's bad here. I was in Essex at the beginning of the year. It's a complete joke over there.

I lived there for 3 years. I've even had them slow down as i was walking on the footpath, so they could drive along side me and rev thier engine, like Im meant to give a f**k, I do mty best to pretend their not there, or better yet if a better car drives by (ie Jaguar, BMW) watch it go down the road instead
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Louth Exile on November 21, 2007, 05:05:26 PM
Most of our gear grinders involve cars or filling stations, this one is no different, although they are purely incidental in this one.

You pull into a filling station, at the pump in front of you is this (lets be polite) very attractive young lady, long legs, high heels, short skirt, very sexy, but also very classy. You can't help but having a wee glance (and no more than that, not sitting their rubbing your thighs and licking your lips perving at her). Then as expected you get the look back that says "don't degrade me by looking at my legs".... anyway the point. If you have nice legs and go around in high heels and short skirt, expect to get some male attention, don't put a face on ya like a smacked arse, just cause some fella take a wee peak!!

OMG! Something we can agree on! I knew we'd find something.
Why do women dress like that and complain when men look and come out with something like "I dress like this for me" aye right!

Speaking of smacked arse faces...

Ignorant cow in the shop - I seen her coming down the aisle with a load of bags and I'd me backet with my chocolate muffin and curlywurlys so I stood to the side to let her past - she walks straight into me and the bags get caught up in my basket - I says sorry - she put a face on her like a slapped arse and walked on!! Not a f**king word out of her mouth!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

That's nothing - standing in the queue of the same shop the other evening, this woman in front me - she suddenly turned around - give me the longest look up and down and turned back!
WFT?!

I don't think I smell or anything.  Must just have fancied me.

full back

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 21, 2007, 06:02:13 PM
That's nothing - standing in the queue of the same shop the other evening, this woman in front me - she suddenly turned around - give me the longest look up and down and turned back!
WFT?!

I don't think I smell or anything.  Must just have fancied me.

Bet you were thinking this pog

'I've a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think: That's why I'm not a heterosexual

pintsofguinness

Quote from: hardstation on November 21, 2007, 06:04:34 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 21, 2007, 05:53:07 PM
Ignorant cow in the shop - I seen her coming down the aisle with a load of bags and I'd me backet with my chocolate muffin and curlywurlys so I stood to the side to let her past - she walks straight into me and the bags get caught up in my basket - I says sorry - she put a face on her like a slapped arse and walked on!! Not a f**king word out of her mouth!

She probably saw you park in the mother and toddlers spaces and decided to give you a whack.

Nah some f**ker already got them, I'd to risk a ticket and double park.

She didnt look like a lesbian full back.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on November 21, 2007, 04:16:45 PM
Ejiots putting spoilers on the Heroes and Prison Break thread  ::)
Maybe you shouldn't be reading threads entitled Heroes and Prison Break then  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 21, 2007, 06:52:26 PM
Maybe you shouldn't be reading threads entitled Heroes and Prison Break then  ::)

Hey, if u want to watch low quality, often interrupted, streams in a tiny corner on ur laptop that's up to u, personally I like to wait for it to be broadcast on de box so that I can see/hear what is really going on. If I'm interested in the shows above I may want to comment on what has/will happen the night before/after and see what others have to say, therefore I opened the threads.

How's about u post ur spoilers in ur own little spoiler thread and then everyone's happy???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ziggysego

Vodafone just texted me to say McClaren has been sacked. What the f**k? I didn't sign up for any English messages or soccer message. Why send me that frickin' message!! >:(
Testing Accessibility

Louth Exile

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 21, 2007, 05:53:07 PM
Quote from: Louth Exile on November 21, 2007, 05:05:26 PM
Most of our gear grinders involve cars or filling stations, this one is no different, although they are purely incidental in this one.

You pull into a filling station, at the pump in front of you is this (lets be polite) very attractive young lady, long legs, high heels, short skirt, very sexy, but also very classy. You can't help but having a wee glance (and no more than that, not sitting their rubbing your thighs and licking your lips perving at her). Then as expected you get the look back that says "don't degrade me by looking at my legs".... anyway the point. If you have nice legs and go around in high heels and short skirt, expect to get some male attention, don't put a face on ya like a smacked arse, just cause some fella take a wee peak!!

OMG! Something we can agree on! I knew we'd find something.
Why do women dress like that and complain when men look and come out with something like "I dress like this for me" aye right!

Speaking of smacked arse faces...

:) Its great to see us find a bit of common ground alright, I'd even go so far as to agree with your post there as well, even you or I can show chivalry to a woman, unfortunately nowadays a lot of them throw it back in your face.

I can't stand spoilers myself, although I didn't really pay much heed to the ones on the heroes thread. I'll never forget when the usual suspects came out, was at college at the time and it was the buzz film at the time. This p***k at the back of the class shouts out who did it  >:( >:(
It wasn't the same watching it when you knew who the mighty kaiser was.

Quote from: ziggysego on November 22, 2007, 10:52:04 AM
Vodafone just texted me to say McClaren has been sacked. What the f**k? I didn't sign up for any English messages or soccer message. Why send me that frickin' message!! >:(

By the letter of the law I am sure you can pursue them under data protection legislation, if you wanted to go that route!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Croí na hÉireann

Finding out that clicking on the "new" image brings you directly to posts that u haven't read yet saving u searching up and down the page to the post where u left off...  ::)
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ziggysego

Quote from: 5iveTimes on November 22, 2007, 12:15:28 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 22, 2007, 10:52:04 AM

Ziggy have you signed up for News messages?

None, which is all the more frustating.
Testing Accessibility