24 (19.4%)
Down
34 (27.4%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Voting closed: March 03, 2015, 02:53:23 PM

An Fhairche Abu

Quote from: Syferus on March 22, 2015, 03:46:13 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2015, 03:45:08 PM
Fair play to laois but what is wrong with Galway?

Ye might be the ones fighting for your D2 survival next week at this rate, Sea.

There's no might about next week, in a real scrap to stay out of Div 3 now.
Deserved nothing from the Laois and Cavan matches but two points left behind in Newry is the blunder that may send us down.

maigheo

Ros a point down at half time with Meath playing with the breeze in the 2ind half

macdanger2

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 22, 2015, 03:47:33 PM
Galway have had half-time leads of 6, 5 and 6 points in the past 3 games and have lost all 3 games. You couldn't make it up. I don't even know how you can manage to do that?

That's depressing sh*t for Galway fans alright

maigheo

Ros 1.08 Meath 0.08  Cathal Cregg with the goal

larryin89

Senan Kilbride with a goal that makes it 2-9 - 0-10
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

laoislad

Fantastic result for Laois.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

rodney trotter

Galway have had half-time leads of 6, 5 and 6 points in the past 3 games and have lost all 3 games. You couldn't make it up. I don't even know how you can manage to do that?

Galway had  a strong wind in the first half against Cavan, wasn't that they were the better. Galway scored nothing today in the second half against the wind.

Games not won in the first half

seafoid

Quote from: rodney trotter on March 22, 2015, 04:33:55 PM

Galway had  a strong wind in the first half against Cavan, wasn't that they were the better. Galway scored nothing today in the second half against the wind.

Comer was sent off too. The Ros match should be a cracker.

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2015, 05:06:56 PM

Comer was sent off too. The Ros match should be a cracker.

He's been sent off twice in less than 24 hours so? The lad would want to calm down a biteen or every marker will spend the rest of their days needling him.

GalwayBayBoy

You don't say. I always used to leave after 35 minutes. Never knew there was another 35 after that.

gibbs32

Go on the rossies.proud of the boys:) promotion within grasp

Aristo 60

Same in the down game, Galway had the wind in first half

Syferus

Galway can have the wind to start the match next Sunday so.

An Fhairche Abu

To be honest I don't think Galway are going to have too many complaints about the Cavan and Laois results, clearly the  2nd best team on both days.
Whatever about Down having the wind in the 2nd half in Newry, on the balance of play Galway should definitely have won, even Down supporters would admit that I think.
We did get a win in Mullingar that should have been a draw game in fairness so I'd say 5 points is what we should have so far in the league, very poor Galway performances since Newry, especially playing at home.

Put Up That Flag

Quote from: Syferus on March 22, 2015, 08:27:48 PM
Galway can have the wind to start the match next Sunday so.

Sure you will probably be in Cork shouting on Mayo anyways so it won't make much difference to ya