Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

Quote from: Under Lights on May 19, 2023, 03:41:49 PM
I see people are questioning why Cathal Mcshane isn't on the squad for tomorrow's game, they must not realise he has a wedding to attend this Thursday could hardly be expected to play a game so close

And a band booked tonight for the 2nd day. Wonder do they have anything planned tomorrow?

Eire90

could they have played the game early tommorow or they still be hungover

Tyrone11234

Quote from: GaelTheGael on May 18, 2023, 11:06:26 PM
Quote from: Tyrone11234 on May 18, 2023, 10:43:19 PM
Opening round for div 1 and 2 predictions
Errigal v Edendork
Donaghmore v Trillick
Omagh v Coalisland
Galbally v Eglish
Ardboe v Carrickmore
Dromore v Dungannon
Greencastle v Loughmacrory
Moortown v Killyclogher

Div 2
Owen Roes v Pomeroy
Gortin v Killeeshil
Kildress v Moy
Rock v Beragh
Naomh Eoghan v Tattyreagh
Strabane v Stewartstown
Aghyaran v Derrylaughan
Clonoe v Clogher

Can you explain the thinking behind Moortown beating Killyclogher?

Moortown always hard to beat at home, just think they'll be really up for it

trailer

I see people are questioning why Cathal Mcshane isn't on the squad for tomorrow's game, they must not realise he has a wedding to attend this Thursday could hardly be expected to play a game so close

Main reason being that he's ket!

omagh_gael

Thought there'd be more chat here after the first weekend of club games. We'd a good win up in Greencastle, certainly a better start than last year!

square_ball

There's definitely not the same buzz to the start of the leagues as a few years ago. It used to be hell for leather in the first 5/6 rounds with the county players. Feels similar to the intercounty season.

BrotherMore6592

Quote from: trailer on May 20, 2023, 05:51:47 PM

Main reason being that he's ket!

Very strange for a grown up man (if that's what you are) to slander a man who sacrifices his life for his county.

In addition to that, regardless of how good of a player he was, we're talking about a man who was definitely part of the 2021 all Ireland journey to Sam.

Very very strange comment. But what would you expect from a pig but a grunt

clarshack

Quote from: omagh_gael on May 21, 2023, 09:45:57 PM
Thought there'd be more chat here after the first weekend of club games. We'd a good win up in Greencastle, certainly a better start than last year!

Surprised Stewartstown won in Strabane tbh. the Harps were missing 9 players from last years semi-final against them.
If those players were fully fit and available then I think the Clonoe game this Friday could have been close whereas it will probbaly be a scoreline like their game v Clogher.

square_ball

Quote from: clarshack on May 22, 2023, 02:06:17 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on May 21, 2023, 09:45:57 PM

Surprised Stewartstown won in Strabane tbh. the Harps were missing 9 players from last years semi-final against them.
If those players were fully fit and available then I think the Clonoe game this Friday could have been close whereas it will probbaly be a scoreline like their game v Clogher.

Often think when games like these are on the county board should move them to a different day. Type of fixture that would generate big interest in the local area and get a big crowd through the gates for Stewartstown.

Onthe40

who's not fielding this week then..Lol

ClubScene13

Any idea why 9th June is down as only Junior fixtures on website? I know there's two more rounds in junior than the other two, so they nearly need to be 2 rounds ahead as games are rattled off, but a bit early for a weekend off no?

Wolfetones

Quote from: ClubScene13 on May 24, 2023, 09:41:02 AM
Any idea why 9th June is down as only Junior fixtures on website? I know there's two more rounds in junior than the other two, so they nearly need to be 2 rounds ahead as games are rattled off, but a bit early for a weekend off no?

Grade 1 & Grade 2 U20 finals fixed for that weekend. Also U16 league finals in all grades the same weekend.

ClubScene13

Quote from: Wolfetones on May 24, 2023, 09:49:07 AM

Grade 1 & Grade 2 U20 finals fixed for that weekend. Also U16 league finals in all grades the same weekend.

Cheers WT

RedHand88

Quote from: Onthe40 on May 22, 2023, 02:23:35 PM
who's not fielding this week then..Lol

Theres a christening in Moortown, a baby shower in Glenelly and its market day in Clogher. All games in doubt.

Quote from: Wolfetones on May 24, 2023, 09:49:07 AM

Derrytresk and fintona game most likely be off that Friday as well then?