Mary Mc Aleese barred from the Vatican

Started by T Fearon, February 02, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avondhu star

Quote from: DuffleKing on February 03, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

What an utter irrelevance the Catholic Church is in modern life.

I often have a chuckle to myself observing the hilarious carry on of the church around school and parish life. Thankfully the majority of people now recognise them for what they are - a relic of an ancient past and little more than a novelty to be endured to meet the weird societal norms we have now settled on around Catholicism in Ireland.
Irrelevant to a gobshite like you maybe
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Itchy

Quote from: Avondhu star on February 04, 2018, 07:23:25 PM
Quote from: DuffleKing on February 03, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

What an utter irrelevance the Catholic Church is in modern life.

I often have a chuckle to myself observing the hilarious carry on of the church around school and parish life. Thankfully the majority of people now recognise them for what they are - a relic of an ancient past and little more than a novelty to be endured to meet the weird societal norms we have now settled on around Catholicism in Ireland.
Irrelevant to a gobshite like you maybe

There must be a lot of gobshites in Ireland so when you see the churches empty and no new priests. It's totally irrelevant to the majority in my opinion.

T Fearon

I don't think so.A lot of people rediscover faith etc.

johnneycool

Quote from: T Fearon on February 04, 2018, 08:45:18 PM
I don't think so.A lot of people rediscover faith etc.

All the same God needs to up the number of "callings" to the priesthood to meet this second wave.

does he not know how supply and demand works?

magpie seanie

rosnarun

has nobody notices the little difference in the subject heading in the thread and the actual news paper headline .
she is not barred from the vactican but barred from preaching at a catholic conference in the Vatican where shoe was going to disagree with church teachings .
similar to the way Hillary Clinton  BARRED donal Trump from speaking at her Rallies
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

playwiththewind1st

Look at who created the thread & then it'll make sense. He's the vatican's equivalent of Goebbels....self-appointed, of course, as well as self-important.

T Fearon

She is barred from the Vatican on this occasion.