Oxegen 2010 line-up

Started by Mid Mon, February 23, 2010, 07:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

Quote from: Mid Mon on February 23, 2010, 07:06:16 PM
EMINEM, MUSE, JAY-Z, THE BLACK EYED PEAS, KASABIAN, THE PRODIGY, FLORENCE+THE MACHINE, PAOLO NUTINI, FAITHLESS, STEREOPHONICS, DAVID GUETTA, VAMPIRE WEEKEND, MUMFORD & SONS JOHN MAYER, HOT CHIP, CALVIN HARRIS, NEWTON FAULKNER, GOSSIP, THE TEMPER TRAP, EMPIRE OF THE SUN, GOLDFRAPP, LA ROUX, WOLFMOTHER, RISE AGAINST, THE CORAL, BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE, ELLIE GOULDING, TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB, ARMAND VAN HELDEN, STEVE ANGELLO, SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO, EROL ALKAN, STEVE AOKI, A-TRAK, AEROPLANE

I have not heard of any of these apart from the first one and the third and the fourth and the sixth and Stereophonics. Can Ireland not produce talent these days. A few years ago I went to see U2 and B*witched - two class home acts. What are our musicians doing with themselves?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Bensars

Think Last years was better line up, although i would expect a few more still to be added

On a plus note anyone going this year could not possibly get the same weather as last year. A complete washout from start to finish. Never EVER camping again

Dinny Breen

RIP Oxegen

Gone the same way as feile....recessions suck...
#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

Oxegen is back this year will be a two-day affair instead of three days August 3rd,4th the same weekend as the All Ireland quarter finals.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Maguire01

That's the weekend Witnness started out. May be difficult to get a quality lineup, given that it won't be able to share the bill with T In The Park.

gallsman

Same weekend as several smaller, independent festivals. Harsh on them.

Denn Forever

Quote from: ross4life on February 02, 2013, 02:09:54 AM
Oxegen is back this year will be a two-day affair instead of three days August 3rd,4th the same weekend as the All Ireland quarter finals.

Hope we don't get tickets.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...