Skygo

Started by DuffleKing, February 01, 2013, 11:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuffleKing

Just registered for this and thought i'd be able to watch any channel I have on sky. When I find the channel / program I want I only get the option to record it remotely but not watch. Am I missing something?

laoislad

Did you download the right app?
There is a Sky+ app and a SkyGo app.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Minder

Quote from: DuffleKing on February 01, 2013, 11:47:43 PM

Just registered for this and thought i'd be able to watch any channel I have on sky. When I find the channel / program I want I only get the option to record it remotely but not watch. Am I missing something?

Sky Go won't let you watch any channel, its a small enough selection of channels.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

DuffleKing

Have the right app

When you're looking at the channel list is there any way to know which channel can be watched?

laoislad

These are the channels available. Of course if you dont have sports or movies you won't get them on sky go.
http://go.sky.com/vod/content/Home/content/default/allChannels.do
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

TacadoirArdMhacha

It's very easy to get watching the programmes. Can only imagine you haven't got it linked up properly to your sky account yet somehow.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

take_yer_points

For anyone using Skygo on a jailbroke iOS device, there's a way around the 2 device limit - I'm using skygo on an iPhone and iPad but it only takes up one of the allowed devices - I think that can be extended indefinitely on iOS devices. If anyones interested let me know and I'll give some more details on how it's done.