The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

Was a really good game that today. Draw was probably the fair result.

Capt Pat

Only one point behind city after all the drama of the past week.

quit yo jibbajabba

Lucky enough with Konate. Not brilliant but you can see the potential. Salah has a mare then still gets MoM lol

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 21, 2023, 02:34:34 PMLucky enough with Konate. Not brilliant but you can see the potential. Salah has a mare then still gets MoM lol

Was only a matter of time, 5/4 Salah .5 shots on target Liverpool win!

Szob is a goodin too
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Ally McCoist seems to have no comprehension of the handball rule.

Kidder81

I think he's a terrible co-comm, seems popular due to the happy chappy routine.

That shot of Elliots was straight at Pickford, he didn't even have to move his feet, and McCoist couldn't get over how good a save it was.

J70

These days, it's a nailed on penalty, but I still think the current rules are very harsh.

The Konate one was borderline. Couldn't have complained too much had it been a second yellow, but same applies the other way. Nowhere near as clear as Young's two yellows.

Good win in the end. Always going to be tough against a ten man Dyche team.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 21, 2023, 02:38:09 PMAlly McCoist seems to have no comprehension of the handball rule.

Think he said it will be given and no complaints, his view was it wasn't deliberate handball..

On his Co commentating I think he's pretty decent and has absolutely no bias when covering all the games in the premiership
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dire Ear

Dire Ear

Help required----anyone know if its difficult to get a taxi from Anfield on a Sunday to the airport,  or any advice?  Thanks

RedHand88

Quote from: Dire Ear on October 21, 2023, 05:50:58 PMHelp required----anyone know if its difficult to get a taxi from Anfield on a Sunday to the airport,  or any advice?  Thanks

On match day? No should be fine. They queue up right outside arrivals. Just give yourself plenty of time if you can incase there's a queue. Don't be afraid to share with someone else who's going the same road. It's a right old spin and will be expensive.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 21, 2023, 05:54:31 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on October 21, 2023, 05:50:58 PMHelp required----anyone know if its difficult to get a taxi from Anfield on a Sunday to the airport,  or any advice?  Thanks

On match day? No should be fine. They queue up right outside arrivals. Just give yourself plenty of time if you can incase there's a queue. Don't be afraid to share with someone else who's going the same road. It's a right old spin and will be expensive.

He's looking it from Anfield...

Anfield is a good aul run from the airport, Sundays a bit quicker, but a bus into center and there's a regular bus to airport every 20 mins the 500 gets there quicker. And only £2!

bennydorano

I've hoofed it in from Goodison in 25/30 mins to Lime Street area for a Bus / Taxi. Anfield a similar length walk, probably a bit shorter. No chance of picking up a spare taxi at Goodison in my limited experience, I'm sure Anfield would be similar