The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 21, 2023, 05:54:31 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on October 21, 2023, 05:50:58 PMHelp required----anyone know if its difficult to get a taxi from Anfield on a Sunday to the airport,  or any advice?  Thanks

On match day? No should be fine. They queue up right outside arrivals. Just give yourself plenty of time if you can incase there's a queue. Don't be afraid to share with someone else who's going the same road. It's a right old spin and will be expensive.

If you're short on time RedHand88, give Delta a shout to see if you book from outside the stadium

Delta is 01519227373 or +447706325453.

markl121

Tony from liverpool taxi one often do airport runs to manchester and liverpool airport right after games if you want his number. He also does lifts up to the ground pre match too from coronation row

Capt Pat

Gabriel_Hurl

The winning goal tonight just encapsulated Nunez

gawa316

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 02, 2023, 03:23:30 AMThe winning goal tonight just encapsulated Nunez

Very Suarez v Stoke in the league cup.

That wind reminded me of many's a Fermanagh and Western game many moons ago

J70

Nunez you mad bastard! How the hell did he miss that?? :o  ;D

jcpen

Liverpool have been very flat today. Luton deserve something from the game.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

J70

Quote from: jcpen on November 05, 2023, 06:13:27 PMLiverpool have been very flat today. Luton deserve something from the game.

Yep. Lutron far more intensity. And then the chances that have come for Liverpool have been squandered.

No complaints if they lose it.

J70

Draw a fair result.

Fair fucks to Diaz under the circumstances.

jcpen

Liverpool be happy with the point I'd say after a very poor performance.
They looked like a team that turned up expecting to win without a battle.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

brokencrossbar1

Always had bad memories of playing Luton back in the day on that horrible night mastic pitch. It and Oldham were always shitty. Move on, next game!

Armamike

Flat performance but not going to win every match this or any other season.  Just found it very hard to get any space in behind with Luton sitting so low and flooding the penalty area.  Nunes though should have taken one of the 2 really good chances he had.  Just not acceptable to miss that one - he'll not want to see the replay.  Takes the spotlight off Ronnie Rosenthal, if any of you remember him!

Lovely to see Diaz get the goal. Poor guy has been through hell.
That's just, like your opinion man.