FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

I heard that a few of the lads went on a bender after the Denmark game, the first game !
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gold

Quote from: BennyCake on November 20, 2017, 09:35:02 AM
McGeady has 93 caps. What. The. F**k?

Other than that late goal in Georgia, I can't recall anything he has done.

I went to all games 07-09 when living in Dublin and defo remember screaming to get him off or not put him on.

Unbelievable he's been about so long...i cannot remember ever seeing a more frustrating player...it's funny that it's only sport but can put you in such bad form ;D
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

seafoid

ROI are down to 32 on the FIFA rankings. The fourth green bouncy field is ranked 24.
Meath are ranked 246, just ahead of Vanuatu.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

T Fearon

Martin O'Neill 4/5 favourite to be the next Everton manager.Would probably take Keane with him,handy to his Cheshire home.

ashman

Quote from: T Fearon on November 25, 2017, 07:53:53 PM
Martin O'Neill 4/5 favourite to be the next Everton manager.Would probably take Keane with him,handy to his Cheshire home.

I can't see MON being appointed to Everton .   Bookies love playing ducks and drakes on such matters .

Syferus

The lack of interest in the story shows he's not as indispensable as some here thinks. It would actually show a shortage of ambition by Everton to opt for a bootball merchant as manager, to be honest.

Whoever is our manger in 2018 needs to start a rebuild with an eye to Qatar 2022, getting the Euros in 2020 is very hard not to do with how it's structured.

JPGJOHNNYG

I see IF Ireland qualify for euro 2020 they will be in Spains group but will play 2 games in Dublin

An Watcher

Declan Rice of West Ham, get him capped asap

mrdeeds

Quote from: An Watcher on January 05, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

Only qualifies through grandparents. Hope not another Grealish situation.

AZOffaly

Quote from: mrdeeds on January 05, 2018, 11:03:57 AM
Quote from: An Watcher on January 05, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

Only qualifies through grandparents. Hope not another Grealish situation.

He does but he has played since u15 I think so must have some affinity.

Capt Pat

He needs to get a competitive cap which he can't get until next season. Hopefully it won't be too late.

Declan

So word on the street is the MO'N is off to Stoke. He's not turning up to the Soccer Writers do tomorrow.
Who'll get the gig then?

Esmarelda

Quote from: Declan on January 11, 2018, 03:58:53 PM
So word on the street is the MO'N is off to Stoke. He's not turning up to the Soccer Writers do tomorrow.
Who'll get the gig then?
Latest talk is that it's been offered to Flores who has until tomorrow to accept. Pity.

laoislad

Quote from: Declan on January 11, 2018, 03:58:53 PM
Who'll get the gig then?
give it giggsy till the end of the season.

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

T Fearon

Time for O'Neill to make up his mind surely.I think he is past any sort of job in the Premiership,so does he stay with Ireland or jack it in altogether