Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

I'd have my wheelie bin ahead of Onana tbh

tiempo

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 31, 2024, 05:25:20 PMdoes he even play soccer?
Quote from: thebigfella on January 31, 2024, 05:19:01 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 31, 2024, 04:27:13 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 31, 2024, 11:11:20 AM
Quote from: tiempo on January 31, 2024, 08:48:15 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 30, 2024, 04:28:48 PM
Quote from: ranch on January 30, 2024, 01:10:05 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 22, 2024, 01:29:59 PM
Quote from: tiempo on January 22, 2024, 01:04:51 PMCaught a quick video on Rory Beggan moving to NFL, great opportunity hope he gets a break and makes a stack of cash

Got me wondering, in all honesty, you'd have Beggan over Onana right?
Not even a question.
Not even a question because it's nonsense. I'm looking forward to his Ireland call up during the next international break.
I don't know, Beggan be a lot better under a high ball!

Beggan ten times the keeper, first of all he doesn't shit his cacks at sight of a ball
Fair play to him for turning down all the multi million contracts. Legend.
he wouldn't have made 90% of the mistakes that Onana clown has this year!

I love this delusional sh1te. He wouldn't have a chance to make mistakes as he wouldn't be anywhere near starting a match.

If he was anywhere near good enough, he'd have been scouted and playing lower league stuff.

He's literally gone from GAA to NFL following a combine, hasn't even played a game as far as anyone knows, no need for minor leagues

Don't recall Kevin Moran playing lower league in England prior to Utd

Its hardly much of a leap to say he'd fare better than the other buck eejit

And to think Onana has at least 2 understudies, the must be sort a couple of limbs to be benched for thon

shawshank

Jez lads, wise up. Soccer like gaa is now possession based. Beggan couldn't pass nor trap a ball at the level needed ffs.No doubt his shot stopping would be as good as any, but its all about possession and passing.

From the Bunker

Quote from: tiempo on February 01, 2024, 01:04:07 PMHe's literally gone from GAA to NFL following a combine, hasn't even played a game as far as anyone knows, no need for minor leagues

And to think Onana has at least 2 understudies, the must be sort a couple of limbs to be benched for thon

Kevin Moran was competing for places against players from England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland. Today there are the best players from all over the world playing in the Top tier. Sport science is different, strength and conditioning.

1970's English top tier football back then was a completely different place to the Jungle it is today.

thebigfella

Quote from: tiempo on February 01, 2024, 01:04:07 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on January 31, 2024, 05:25:20 PMdoes he even play soccer?
Quote from: thebigfella on January 31, 2024, 05:19:01 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 31, 2024, 04:27:13 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 31, 2024, 11:11:20 AM
Quote from: tiempo on January 31, 2024, 08:48:15 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 30, 2024, 04:28:48 PM
Quote from: ranch on January 30, 2024, 01:10:05 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 22, 2024, 01:29:59 PM
Quote from: tiempo on January 22, 2024, 01:04:51 PMCaught a quick video on Rory Beggan moving to NFL, great opportunity hope he gets a break and makes a stack of cash

Got me wondering, in all honesty, you'd have Beggan over Onana right?
Not even a question.
Not even a question because it's nonsense. I'm looking forward to his Ireland call up during the next international break.
I don't know, Beggan be a lot better under a high ball!

Beggan ten times the keeper, first of all he doesn't shit his cacks at sight of a ball
Fair play to him for turning down all the multi million contracts. Legend.
he wouldn't have made 90% of the mistakes that Onana clown has this year!

I love this delusional sh1te. He wouldn't have a chance to make mistakes as he wouldn't be anywhere near starting a match.

If he was anywhere near good enough, he'd have been scouted and playing lower league stuff.

He's literally gone from GAA to NFL following a combine, hasn't even played a game as far as anyone knows, no need for minor leagues

FFS because he can kick a ball far ::)

So now NFL players are better than professional footballers. It is a massive leap, especially considering the Onana's previous season with Inter.

Beggan, like the vast majority of GAA players, would not be good enough. I don't agree his shot stopping would be good enough as he wouldn't have the same ability to read the game and anticipate the danger, especially at the pace modern football is played at.

jcpen

This thread is hilarious  ;D
This is one of my 3 usernames.

trueblue1234

Clifford should be on 350k a week. Sure he's no worse than Rashford.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

thebigfella

Armagh18

Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 01, 2024, 02:25:28 PMClifford should be on 350k a week. Sure he's no worse than Rashford.
Again my dog would be as much use as Rahsford🤣

Didnt Clifford play soccer at a semi decent level when he was younger? Probably the sort of boy that would have excelled in any sport he wanted though tbf

tiempo

Quote from: thebigfella on February 01, 2024, 02:12:30 PMFFS because he can kick a ball far ::)

So now NFL players are better than professional footballers. It is a massive leap, especially considering the Onana's previous season with Inter.

Beggan, like the vast majority of GAA players, would not be good enough. I don't agree his shot stopping would be good enough as he wouldn't have the same ability to read the game and anticipate the danger, especially at the pace modern football is played at.

Evidently he can kick a ball far, but he's dealing with a different shape of ball now, honest to God like he couldn't transition to a fecking Mitre!

He'd be akin to Schmeichel, but aye he wouldn't cut it these days either as its all about tickey tackey keepers  ::)

trailer

TJ Reid could make it on the LIV tour

You lads are f**king mental

imtommygunn

Reminds me of someone saying ages ago about dublin beating someone - maybe man united - at soccer  ;D

Armagh18

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 01, 2024, 03:16:36 PMReminds me of someone saying ages ago about dublin beating someone - maybe man united - at soccer  ;D
think it was the irish team lol

AustinPowers

Superman v Iron Man.

Who would win in a fight ?   ;D

gallsman

This and the lads cheering Brailsford are phenomenal. Please keep it up.