NFL Division 1 2024

Started by Blowitupref, January 16, 2023, 08:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone08

Quote from: OakLeaf on February 04, 2024, 05:26:31 PMGood second half performance, especially the defense. Young Murphy showed well today. Tyrones shooting definitely helped us.

Lol glad we could help

screenexile

Quote from: trailer on February 04, 2024, 05:23:48 PM
Quote from: screenexile on February 04, 2024, 05:21:30 PMJesus we're a far better team against the breeze than with it!!

We turned it on for 10mins there and it was game over. Tyrone have a lot of soul searching to do that second half was an aberration!!

Maybe trailer should start a thread about that?

All Irelands aren't won in February

I'm well aware!!!

OakLeaf

Quote from: tyrone08 on February 04, 2024, 05:28:49 PMLol glad we could help

Lol. I suspect youse won't be as obliging come the Summer!

Wildweasel74

Derry need sort out the right foot free taker, easy one missed today due to this, a man who can consistently  score 45, learn Conor McCloskey to actually shoot (He was in position to score 3 pts from close enough range)Reserve keeper nowhere near as good as Bradley from Glen as Back up.When McGuigan has a bad game he really does, no in-between. Derry still need a target man to slot in between McGuigan and Murphy.

square_ball

Brolly claiming that was what Glass intended with that shot for a point. Of course he did Joe ::)

clarshack

Quote from: square_ball on February 04, 2024, 05:51:18 PMBrolly claiming that was what Glass intended with that shot for a point. Of course he did Joe ::)

Nobody cares what Brolly says anymore about anything.

trailer

Quote from: clarshack on February 04, 2024, 06:19:12 PM
Quote from: square_ball on February 04, 2024, 05:51:18 PMBrolly claiming that was what Glass intended with that shot for a point. Of course he did Joe ::)

Nobody cares what Brolly says anymore about anything.

The man is an embarrassment to Derry. A simpleton

tyrone08

Quote from: OakLeaf on February 04, 2024, 05:34:25 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on February 04, 2024, 05:28:49 PMLol glad we could help

Lol. I suspect youse won't be as obliging come the Summer!

To be honest I would be expecting the same result in the summer.

Wildweasel74

Can't even see them meeting, Donegal might ping Derry,Monaghan might be favourites to beat Tyrone.

bennydorano

The league is the league and is the place for trying lads out but I thought Tyrone looked really young and inexperienced, definite whiff of a team that has a couple of years of frustration & rebuilding ahead of them.

NotedObserver

Quote from: bennydorano on February 04, 2024, 06:28:30 PMThe league is the league and is the place for trying lads out but I thought Tyrone looked really young and inexperienced, definite whiff of a team that has a couple of years of frustration & rebuilding ahead of them.

That's because they are?

Wildweasel74

They were well beat, and Derry weren't  much today, Just about average.Both teams must missed 15+pts combined, and Derry should had the ball in the net 3 times.

HiMucker

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 04, 2024, 05:47:40 PMDerry need sort out the right foot free taker, easy one missed today due to this, a man who can consistently  score 45, learn Conor McCloskey to actually shoot (He was in position to score 3 pts from close enough range)Reserve keeper nowhere near as good as Bradley from Glen as Back up.When McGuigan has a bad game he really does, no in-between. Derry still need a target man to slot in between McGuigan and Murphy.
Jesus WW you have to be one of the most negative supporters I've come across.

theticklemister

Quote from: HiMucker on February 04, 2024, 06:52:49 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 04, 2024, 05:47:40 PMDerry need sort out the right foot free taker, easy one missed today due to this, a man who can consistently  score 45, learn Conor McCloskey to actually shoot (He was in position to score 3 pts from close enough range)Reserve keeper nowhere near as good as Bradley from Glen as Back up.When McGuigan has a bad game he really does, no in-between. Derry still need a target man to slot in between McGuigan and Murphy.
Jesus WW you have to be one of the most negative supporters I've come across.

I've never said this before..........

But HiMucker is right

Wildweasel74

Not negative, can see what's in front of me!