Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Is it the summer holidays already?

topgun

wat did David Mckenna do to get sent off last week for cross u21s? can anyone tell me?
a prophet is not recognised by his own

Armagh Exile

Quotewat did David Mckenna do to get sent off last week for cross u21s? can anyone tell me?
Verbal Abuse.

IVEDECIDED

Why is the Dromintee game off? Its a little suspicious that the county contingent arent allowed to play and all of a sudden dromintee are calling games off. Seamus Mc Donagh up to his tricks again maybe? Helping his club when they are struggling!! ;)

umgolaarmagh

Corn,

Must be the Summer holidays

The amout of pricks on the board has doubled in the last week are too

doire na raithe

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on May 28, 2008, 05:16:20 PM
Why is the Dromintee game off? Its a little suspicious that the county contingent arent allowed to play and all of a sudden dromintee are calling games off. Seamus Mc Donagh up to his tricks again maybe? Helping his club when they are struggling!! ;)
Dromintee never called the game off, by that theory wel be calling every game off until armagh are out of the championship? When has s.McDonagh ever done Dromintee any favours?

Sandy Hill

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on May 28, 2008, 05:17:29 PM
Corn,

Must be the Summer holidays

The amout of pricks on the board has doubled in the last week are too

???
"Stercus accidit"

winsamsoon

There is always someone lurking to rip you out. ;)

Doire if Dromintee didn't call it off could you provide the reason why Killeavy did??? Just as a matter of interest.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

doire na raithe

I actually don't know, I've only found out recently myself. Its possible that Killeavy didn't call it off either.

charlie stubbs

Quote from: qub la la la on May 27, 2008, 11:49:26 PM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 27, 2008, 08:43:55 PM
against harps afew years ago at cruppen or was that due to a DUBIOUS call from the umpire..

aye that was a tight one. some say it was a point... some say it wasnt...
standing directly behind it qub defo a point from a neutral who if anything would have been more in favour of a dromintee win

crossfire

Division 1

Culloville beat St Pats by a point..1-08 to 0-10 (i think)

Goal scored by Kieran Hatzer in second half.

armaghniac

Culloville are doing pretty well, for a place with about one fifth of a parish to pick from. Not having any county players probably helps keep the Div 1 status going.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

killeavy abu

madden beat dromintee by 8 points i think. good game. both teams doin well... dromintee wanted the game played sat nite which didnt suit killeavy. Thats all im sayin

doire na raithe

Quote from: killeavy abu on May 28, 2008, 09:55:08 PM
madden beat dromintee by 8 points i think. good game. both teams doin well... dromintee wanted the game played sat nite which didnt suit killeavy. Thats all im sayin

Oh well were very grateful that you graced this thread with your exclusive inside knowledge but wouldn't want you to take any liberties by divulging anymore of that classified information you have! ::)

killeavy abu

Your right i wouldnt say anymore. where ya from yourself kid. u a dromintee man