Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christmas Lights

Quote from: WT4E on April 14, 2018, 12:14:44 AM
Also look like Eglish will walk div2.

Here's a man who knows nothing about division 2 club football in tyrone. Not. A.clue.

WT4E

Quote from: Christmas Lights on April 16, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

Here's a man who knows nothing about division 2 club football in tyrone. Not. A.clue.

Your probably right! lol

Degrassi Hi

Quote from: WT4E on April 16, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

Your probably right! lol

It's very rare that a team walk's away with a league title in Tyrone especially in a league as competitive as Intermediate this year, although Eglish will be there or thereabouts in October time. 
WT4E - Kildress lost their unbeaten record on Saturday evening, I see Dean McNally's name wasn't included on the match report - Is he out injured?

WT4E

Quote from: Degrassi Hi on April 16, 2018, 10:52:13 AM
Quote from: WT4E on April 16, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

Your probably right! lol

It's very rare that a team walk's away with a league title in Tyrone especially in a league as competitive as Intermediate this year, although Eglish will be there or thereabouts in October time. 
WT4E - Kildress lost their unbeaten record on Saturday evening, I see Dean McNally's name wasn't included on the match report - Is he out injured?

Yes had a couple of injuries including Dean. Broken collar bone I think happened against cookstown but managed to finish the game.

Would have been hopeful of winning that game without a couple of starters but never got going and got over run - Aghaloo full value for the big win.

Onthe40

Why  is it such a shock Aghaloo winning?
They were almost in an intermediate final 2 seasons ago and have been in intermediate football for a few seasons now, if anything I was expecting them to kick on this year...

Tyrone95

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on April 15, 2018, 07:51:15 PM
Great result for Carrickmore today. Hopefully it kick starts the season for them. Any reports on it?
Clonoe have had a poor start to the season but anyone who was there yesterday will agree it was one of the best Carmen performances in years. Spearheaded by who else other than Conor gormley. Showing no sign of slowing up just yet.. hope this kickstarts the season with another massive game v Killyclogher next week

WT4E

Quote from: Onthe40 on April 16, 2018, 11:10:02 AM
Why  is it such a shock Aghaloo winning?
They were almost in an intermediate final 2 seasons ago and have been in intermediate football for a few seasons now, if anything I was expecting them to kick on this year...

I would say its because they won by 10 points and where playing a team who had 4 points out of 4 and they didn't have any points so far. Purely based on form is what i'm saying.

Wee Roddy

Great result for Carrickmore today. Hopefully it kick starts the season for them. Any reports on it?
Clonoe may have been short a few today but it is a right while from we took 4 points of Clonoe. Carmen were always in control and should have won by a lot more. Having said that the penalty to put us 10 up! It was a penalty but if it was gave against my team i would feel a bit browned off.
Fintan McClure has some leap on him.

Under Lights

What about the whereabouts of Grey Hoody Wee Roddy?

Wee Roddy

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Wee Roddy on April 16, 2018, 01:47:10 PM
Who is grey hoodie?

Tyrone County board asking the same for some time too.

Therealdonald

Quote from: Tyrone95 on April 16, 2018, 11:11:27 AM
Clonoe have had a poor start to the season but anyone who was there yesterday will agree it was one of the best Carmen performances in years. Spearheaded by who else other than Conor gormley. Showing no sign of slowing up just yet.. hope this kickstarts the season with another massive game v Killyclogher next week

Was up at the game yesterday. The fact that Gormley is still driving Carrickmore on beggars belief. I think it shows just ho poor Carrickmore are. He was done 7 years ago never mind now. Clonoe always struggle this time of year. Wouldnt be panicking yet.

Wee Roddy

Gormley is not done now never mind 7 years ago!
We aren't world beaters but know where we are.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Therealdonald on April 16, 2018, 04:54:09 PM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on April 16, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

Was up at the game yesterday. The fact that Gormley is still driving Carrickmore on beggars belief. I think it shows just ho poor Carrickmore are. He was done 7 years ago never mind now. Clonoe always struggle this time of year. Wouldnt be panicking yet.

Joe McMahon been togged out for Omagh past two games and he's not set foot on a pitch since last year.

Therealdonald

Quote from: Wee Roddy on April 16, 2018, 04:56:28 PM
Gormley is not done now never mind 7 years ago!
We aren't world beaters but know where we are.

Roddy you are kidding yourself. He's done. Legend and all that he was, he's clinging on and has been for far too long. He keeps this up he will tarnish the legacy that he had.