Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

1-0 down with 15 left. Very Arsenal of old. Still fannying about.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

And that's that. Need to beat Chelsea 12-0 next week. Fairly lost out there in attack minus RVP. Eduardo didn't really slot into the striker role and they played a 6-man midfield!!

Dinny Breen

Sunderland worked their bollox off in fairness, International break didn't suit particularly having to play away from Ashburton. Need to beat Chelsea though.
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

That looked like a penalty at the end. Any chance the FAI could get this replayed?

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on November 21, 2009, 05:54:30 PM
That looked like a penalty at the end. Any chance the FAI could get this replayed?

http://www.dermotahern.ie/
MWWSI 2017

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ONeill

ONeill

Bollocks, Galls are playing.

gerry

heading to the home game of this fixture for the gunners after the new year, lets hope for a better result
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ONeill

Song was excellent today. Flabbyarse had one of his disinterested games. Playing Nasri, Cesc, Song, Rosicky, Eduardo and Ramsey just caused confusion. Nasri wanted to play in the Bergkamp role so that left six players stepping on each others' toes. Bit of a mess.

Actually missed Bendtner. He's just mad enough to think he's RVP and would've had a pop.

gerry

lets hope we can bounce back with a good result on tuesday
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Gaffer

Damn these international breaks.

We were going rightly there !!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Minder

So Arsenal can be beaten? Who would have thunk it.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Although the easiest victory of the year there's still something very disjointed post-Van Persie. They still haven't found a rhythm yet and Fabregas's through-balls are finding empty space. It was so one sided that after 16 mins, Arsenal had 9 shots. The 2 they scored were fortunate.

Still the problem of so many playmakers. Cesc, Rosicky, Arshavin, Walcott, Song, Vela .... all looking to play 1-2s all night in the dee.

Walcott came on and was all speed, no end product. He must've attempted 10 crosses and none were aimed at anyone in particular. Early days for him but he's slipping from the World Cup radar which is a good thing for Arsenal as he'll have to up it now.

Song was outstanding again.

Play like that and Chelsea will just pick Arsenal off on Sunday. Eduardo rested tonight.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"