Jimmy's coming home to win more matches

Started by Fuzzman, June 30, 2017, 11:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: The Bearded One on January 09, 2018, 05:32:43 PM
Jim is on his way home according to twitter, his time with Beijing is over. I wonder what is next for the great one?

Will the thread title change?

BallyroanAbu

Must have watched the Micko documentary last night, seen the Hotels,Bar and Fast Food joints and decided China is not as lucrative :)

mrdeeds

He's looking for a coaching role in Europe.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: mrdeeds on January 09, 2018, 06:27:26 PM
He's looking for a coaching role in Europe.

Mayo is in Europe. And he writes about them enough anyway in the paper. Might as well coach them.

mrdeeds

skeog

Good luck to the man who is a credit to himself and his family.

Aaron Boone

Strange timing, it's the off-season over there.

Either Mayo or Stoke must have given the call.

Real Talk

Maybe he making himself available for a post coming up in Barcelona or Real Madrid .... or maybe being seen to be available

rosnarun

hoe sis his team get on during his time there?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Maroon Manc

Quote from: rosnarun on January 10, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

I was wondering about that, he didn't last long.

oakleaflad

Quote from: Maroon Manc on January 10, 2018, 10:40:33 AM
Quote from: rosnarun on January 10, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

I was wondering about that, he didn't last long.
They finished 9th. The Chinese Super League has 16 teams. It seems to be for personal reasons as opposed to the teams performance that he is leaving though.

Fuzzman

Knowing Jim and his lovely wife and kids I'd say he was ONLY EVER going for one year to have it on his CV.
I was shocked when he first went as both of them are mad lovers of Donegal and the simple country life so I'd say he persuaded the wife it would be only for one year. Totally my own opinion folks, have no insight to the man any  more.

It was no double a great experience for him and the family and I'd say he made a tidy sum of money but sure he knows he can walk straight back into Sky with Peter and Rachel and he has it made already.
I'd say he will go back into GAA. I wonder will he be the next Tyrone manager.
::) ::) ::) ::)

rosnarun

Quote from: Fuzzman on January 10, 2018, 11:35:54 AM
Knowing Jim and his lovely wife and kids I'd say he was ONLY EVER going for one year to have it on his CV.
I was shocked when he first went as both of them are mad lovers of Donegal and the simple country life so I'd say he persuaded the wife it would be only for one year. Totally my own opinion folks, have no insight to the man any  more.

It was no double a great experience for him and the family and I'd say he made a tidy sum of money but sure he knows he can walk straight back into Sky with Peter and Rachel and he has it made already.
I'd say he will go back into GAA. I wonder will he be the next Tyrone manager.
::) ::) ::) ::)
He wants to spend more time with his family
what is he a Tory MP
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Itchy

I imagine he would be angliung a job with one of the European soccer teams and not GAA. It would be interesting to see how he would get on as a soccer manager somewhere like in the championship?

bannside

I've great admiration for the guy. Local man does good and all that. Hope he is successful where ever he next pops up. Shouldn't be short of tempting alternatives in any event.