You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louth Exile

Ah Pints and I didn't think you cared  :D

And I thought you were very carefull about buying your sweets....

Mind you, I'd be pissed off with that too
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Puckoon

People calling lab meetings at 5pm when it should be HOMETIME!
Maybe Ive mentioned this before. >:(

Owenmoresider

The ads for TV licence inspectors - has anyone ever actually been visited by the seemingly mythical figures?

Typing something out on the computer and something pops up on screen unnoticed, resulting in a lot of the effort being wasted.

The Equality Authority.

Drivers going at 40mph in a 60mph zone, and refusing to move into the hard shoulder, preferring to have half of South Sligo on their tail, and causing frustration for all.

The quiz shite on UTV every night.

People who don't dip their headlights when meeting you on the road.

I'm sure there's more that I can't think of. A fair few would have been mentioned along the way though.

ziggysego

Quote from: Owenmoresider on November 07, 2007, 12:17:33 AM
The ads for TV licence inspectors - has anyone ever actually been visited by the seemingly mythical figures?

My brother was visited in Derry a few years ago.
Testing Accessibility

Sausalito Bay

I've been visited twice in the last two years, wouldn't mind but I have a feckin licence.  >:(

Puckoon

Quote from: 5iveTimes on November 07, 2007, 10:51:35 AM

They seem to be out in force on both sides of the border at the minute. I know a lot of people that have been visiting the Post Office lately.

They got me good when I was at queens. They came along and knocked the front window of the house instead of the door. So here I go opening the curtains, and there your man is with his clipboard pointin at the TV. Didnt have a leg to stand on after that. >:(

Square Ball

Those dickheads on the Lottery show who keep asking that other dickhead for one of his famous timechecks, dickheads.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Balboa

Quote from: Puckoon on November 07, 2007, 05:22:12 PM
Quote from: 5iveTimes on November 07, 2007, 10:51:35 AM

They seem to be out in force on both sides of the border at the minute. I know a lot of people that have been visiting the Post Office lately.

They got me good when I was at queens. They came along and knocked the front window of the house instead of the door. So here I go opening the curtains, and there your man is with his clipboard pointin at the TV. Didnt have a leg to stand on after that. >:(

A bit like Heather Mc Cartney

ziggysego

Heather has one leg to stand on.... well balance on.
Testing Accessibility

mannix

I HATE PEOPLE THAT TELL YOU WHAT THEY DISLIKE ON CHATBOARDS.I MEAN, THE CHEEK OF THEM.ANNOYING US ALL WITH THEIR PETTY COMPLAINTS.
ANOTHER THING IS RUNNING OUT OF TEABAGS AND MAKING 3 CUPS OUT OF 1 BAG.

gawa316

Jack_Black

5 Sams

Quote from: gawa316 on November 08, 2007, 09:02:45 AM
That **** CJ from Eggheads >:(

He's not as bad as that wnaker Chris who insists on showing off by giving loads of background detail to the answer before finally giving the fcukin answer. I watch the show when I can in the vain hope that yer man Murnaghan will eventually turn around and tell the tool..."No you're wrong" :D
The Aristocrat Years

Louth Exile

I probably posted this one before but.....

Feckin eegits who drive up your hole when you are trying to parallel park  >:(
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

AZOffaly

Feckers that take 20 minutes to parallel park on a main street. Causing a tailback to Ballydehob. ;)