You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurler on the Bitch

Dear Mr Fishbat...
Ref:
"When out fishing having spent 30 minutes setting up a rig then firing the whole lot into a bush at the far side of the river like a ballix and losing everything"

Sorry, can you explain that to me in more detail?

Louth Exile

That lucozade advert. It makes no sense, look over the gooch's shoulder and who is it in the Armagh Jersey... Oisin
Why do they have a corner forward marking a corner forward?? Francie or Aaron K would have made far more sense, mind they are probably GPA lads, I think the gaelic players who participate in these adverts have probably sold out.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

ziggysego

I hate that Lucozade advert with the bears. Freaks me out, kinda creepy.
Testing Accessibility

longball

Quote from: ziggysego on September 06, 2007, 11:52:33 AM
I hate that Lucozade advert with the bears. Freaks me out, kinda creepy.

agreed! i nver let my pet bear drink it now
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Captain Scarlet

COMMMITTEEEES!

Jaysus ya know these poxy things with aul one looking for red tape and an exuse to hold things up.
Our club got a difibrillator done and usted and now we are waiting on two members of the camogie club to come forward for trainin.
BUT tow are already on another COMMMITTEEE where 30 other aul hoors are waitin on trainin so they are givin out now.
i feel sorry for their husbands.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Captain Scarlet

Just lookin at the electric picnic forum. there is talk of movin it up to 40k capacity next year so they are sayin they are sellin out ,etc

Those f**kers annoy the whole out of me. no matter how good it is next year they will say it wasnt as good as previous years.
the same hoors who only like a band when no one knows about them and when they get big they are automatically shit. plenty of them in whelans
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Louth Exile

Or a slightly different take on that Captain S... the boys who are going around now saying I told the Klaxons were great (mercury award winners) when they never said boo
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

The Real Laoislad

Having the schools back...Traffic is mental  >:( in the mornings now...When is mid term break?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

anyone with Disney channel will know this.

the advertising of High School Musical, it been going on for 4, yes 4 months and its doing my head in.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on September 06, 2007, 06:22:36 PM

the advertising of High School Musical, it been going on for 4, yes 4 months and its doing my head in.

I know what you mean and I understand your pain
Testing Accessibility

Fishbat

"Dear Mr Fishbat...
Ref:
"When out fishing having spent 30 minutes setting up a rig then firing the whole lot into a bush at the far side of the river like a ballix and losing everything"

Sorry, can you explain that to me in more detail?"

Not a fisherman eh?  Trying to cast a deadbait under an overhang, misjudging it and getting the whole lot wrapped round a branch after spending at least a half hour footerin to get it right, really gives ye that sinking feeling -  rapidly followed by the John McEnroe impersonations

Puckoon

Quote from: ziggysego on September 06, 2007, 07:28:58 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on September 06, 2007, 06:22:36 PM

I know what you mean and I understand your pain

Just cos you have the disney channel - is that an excuse for watching it? ;)

Maybe Im just jealous.

pedro

That f**king 'Daft Dave and his million tiles for liquidation' ads.I mean WTF?? >:( >:(
The worst thing about it is I didn't really notice it until one of the lads at work mentioned it to me and now it seems like I'm hearing it everywhere.

I'm just getting pissed off now writing this!
St. Patricks GFC - Louth SFC Champions 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Fishbat on September 06, 2007, 10:09:10 PM
"Dear Mr Fishbat...
Ref:

Sorry, can you explain that to me in more detail?"

Not a fisherman eh?  Trying to cast a deadbait under an overhang, misjudging it and getting the whole lot wrapped round a branch after spending at least a half hour footerin to get it right, really gives ye that sinking feeling -  rapidly followed by the John McEnroe impersonations

I love the word footerin
You'll Never Walk Alone.