You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: ziggysego on August 15, 2007, 04:49:43 PM
The final 15 minutes on the clock at work, before you take a few days off work. Seems like it will never reach 5pm!!

Stop depressing the rest of us Ziggy, we still have 2 full days to go!!! :'(
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Hurler on the Bitch

full back

Hurler on the Bitch

Thanks for that tip ...  :D I will remember that in future...

The Real Laoislad

This good weather we have been having the last few days,Its a pain all the ladies are now going around in  low cut tops and short short pants,How is a fella suppose to get any work done...I nearly crashed the van on several occasions trying to get a better look at leggy blondes around Trim today
I can't wait till it starts raining again so all these busty long legged women will cover up and stop tormenting me
You'll Never Walk Alone.

lynchbhoy

f**king chewing gum on the pavements
apologies if this is already in the thread
but I stood on some at lunchtime and am f**king annoyed with the knackers that do this kind of thing >:( >:(

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: lynchbhoy on August 23, 2007, 04:32:30 PM
f**king chewing gum on the pavements
apologies if this is already in the thread
but I stood on some at lunchtime and am f**king annoyed with the knackers that do this kind of thing >:( >:(

...................also people who constantly have a piece of chewing gum in their gobs
You'll Never Walk Alone.

bingobus

Quote from: 5iveTimes on August 23, 2007, 04:45:50 PM
People who applaud when a plane lands  >:(

FFS would you clap when a taxi driver pulls up outside your house?

Yes, on some nights I have even been known to burst into song. Then when the taximan laughs and cracks a funny joke, I assume he is sound and give him bigger tip before waking up the next morning regretting even paying the robbing barsteward .

inisceithleann

Quote from: 5iveTimes on August 23, 2007, 04:45:50 PM
People who applaud when a plane lands  >:(

FFS would you clap when a taxi driver pulls up outside your house?

People who can't get out of a plane quick enough only to have to stand for 10/15 mins to reclaim their baggage. And these people are frequent flyers and do it every time. What is the rush??
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

pintsofguinness

Snobby Bitches!
You know the type. Usually caked in makeup, scream insecurity, looks you up and down, acts like you've hit her a thump in the face if you brush against her, says things like "pardon", takes a hour to eat the dinner, eats two peas and talks about how full and fat they are  ::), sits sipping a glass of wine all night in the pub etc etc
It just annoys me!

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

1. The unreachable itch

2. Waking up in the middle of the night and incrediably comfortable, but needing the toilet. Spend the next 30mins debating with yourself should you get up out of the comfortable bed or can you hold it until the morning.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote2. Waking up in the middle of the night and incrediably comfortable, but needing the toilet. Spend the next 30mins debating with yourself should you get up out of the comfortable bed or can you hold it until the morning.

:D Funny coz it's true!! This always happens to me
You'll Never Walk Alone.

DirtyDozen12

Standing behind some fecker at a bank machine who stands for 5 f**king minutes wondering what buttons they should be pressing.  When the do decide, they first check their available balance, then print a mini statement and then decide to take out some cash.  After all is done they take out their bank card and what do they do...low and behold...pull out another bank card and start the whole fuckin procedure again.

Then they have the nerve to look at you as if your the one with the problem....hurry up you c*ut!!!!!!!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

FL/MAYO

Had the same problem this morning with a woman who used the same card four times to withdraw some money... and a load of people waiting, she didnt give a f*#k the ignorant cow.

Fishbat

Cash machine has to be in the top 3 - it seems some bastards think its a feckin game of pac-man with all the beeps and doots ye hear. ???

Pricks standing having a conversation in a shop doorway ignoring folk looking past - move out the door ye ballix's ??? ???

More shop antics - the bastards that go to the cigarette counter with a trolley full to the throat............and the silly bastard who serves them ??? ??? ???

Very therapeutic this thread...