Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

Arsenal playing some class football tonight.

mrdeeds

tyroneman

Arsenal really seem to be a team of two halves.

If the Ref (as he should have) gives a penalty and second yellow it would be hard seeing any form of comeback.

One lucky escape later and it's welcome to the Ozil show in the next 45...

Funny old game.

*as ever we still need to see Arsenal v MU, LFC, MC, CFC, TH to gauge where they are really at...but at least they are currently dealing with the mediocre well enough (eventually)

blewuporstuffed

Wonderful one touch football for that 3rd goal.
Goal of the season so far.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ONeill

Fairly refreshing. Compare to this time last year...scored more, conceded less, 5 points more, 10 wins in a row. Been a while since you felt good about them.

Still vulnerable at the back but the pace to get the ball into the box means they're creating so many chances. Think they had 20 attempts last night. The most pleasing thing is the work rate.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

Cunny Funt

Looks like a broken ankle for Welbeck.

mrdeeds

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ONeill

A long long time since we've seen passion like that from players and supporters.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: ONeill on December 02, 2018, 04:23:47 PM
A long long time since we've seen passion like that from players and supporters.

More evidence if ever needed that Wenger was kept on too long. Arsenal should beat United on Wednesday night also i wouldn't be surprise if they score another 4 goal against what will be a patched up United defence.

Syferus

mrdeeds

Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 02, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

More evidence if ever needed that Wenger was kept on too long. Arsenal should beat United on Wednesday night also i wouldn't be surprise if they score another 4 goal against what will be a patched up United defence.

Utd at Old Trafford a bogey team. Torreira has being signing of the season.

Puckoon

Different feeling time!

ONeill

What are your thoughts on Ramsey?

I'm a big fan. Things seem to happen when he's on the field. But lads more knowledgeable than me on the matter detest him.