Kerry v Kildare

Started by Kuwabatake Sanjuro, August 04, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Who lines up as sub keeper for Kildare is the main thing I'm interested in here. Enda Murphy maybe?

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Donnellys Hollow

I'm guessing it will be Declan Campbell (Raheens).
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Yeah good call

Maybe him in the blue cap.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Or the green cap behind the pole.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Not doing too bad here, Kerry must be conserving energy for the Dublin game.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

I think it is fair to say Kildare's paranoia about referees is somewhat justified.

bennydorano

Flicking between the two and anytime I turn over Kerry seem to be benefiting from some soft or idiotic decisions.

trileacman

Quote from: bennydorano on August 04, 2018, 06:38:41 PM
Flicking between the two and anytime I turn over Kerry seem to be benefiting from some soft or idiotic decisions.

Is Galway Monaghan televised??

Kildare once again rode by the ref. Jesus Tyrone used to get dogs abuse for being divers and some of it was certainly not undeserved but this Kerry team are a ever bit as bad as we ever were.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

GalwayBayBoy

Some Neymaresque play acting from the Kerry player to get the Kildare man the line there.

bennydorano

Quote from: trileacman on August 04, 2018, 06:49:38 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on August 04, 2018, 06:38:41 PM

Is Galway Monaghan televised??

Kildare once again rode by the ref. Jesus Tyrone used to get dogs abuse for being divers and some of it was certainly not undeserved but this Kerry team are a ever bit as bad as we ever were.
Both on Sky simultaneously

heffo

What's the keeper at? The previous keeper got caught out too coming out and unable to solo the ball

Dinny Breen

Monaghan and Galway were the best sides in our group. Natural justice that Kerry are out.
#newbridgeornowhere