Qualifiers.

Started by The Monument Road, June 04, 2017, 06:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCFC

Quote from: town1980 on June 30, 2017, 10:40:03 AM
im a portlaoise man but some people just dont get my posts thats fine ,,i have said this before its all my opinion thats all lads ,,but if some of yee cant except that the some of the players do and are treating this with a club attitude that has been my point all year and just MY opinion
Piss off back to that hell hole Athy.

Tony

Just skip over his posts like most of us are doing now lads. No point even wasting time or thought on him. Starve him of attention. Sorted.

Strong enough looking side but Clare have named only 1 change vs team against Kerry so I'm not sure what the mayo man was saying. Heard the Clare captain Gary Brennan in interview. Couple of knocks in the clare camp but nothing serious. Himself and the clare fans are confident after running Kerry relatively close. We need big games from Timmons who is marking a quality FF, JOL, Quigley, Kingston and Walsh in my opinion. Really hard to call this one.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Think the Mayo man is another one of these lads who throw up posts on several county websites trying to get lads riled up, check him out, he's all over the place..
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

County Man

Best of luck to Laois today.

Lets go hell for leather and get revenge for last years narrow defeat in Ennis. Expect this to be another close battle with Laois to win by 2 points.

Probably a small crowd will be in attendance but lets be vocal and get behind our team.

Lets proof that we can mix it with teams in Division two.

BallyroanAbu

Can't see Laois winning, maybe I will be proved wrong.  Come on Laois anyway.

Unison

Laois GAA supporters are right to stay away in huge numbers from these games. Have we completed a game with fifteen this year? Shocking indiscpline.

laoislad

What's this about Clare using 7 subs?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Andy06

Another chap sent off when the game was in the mix. F*cking pathetic

Unison

Quote from: Andy06 on July 01, 2017, 04:53:48 PM
Another chap sent off when the game was in the mix. F*cking pathetic

Have listened to local journalists criticise poor Laois support, but I pity Laois supporters. Why support unfit and indisciplined teams? My advice is keep your money in your pockets.

welcomehome

We have being relagated from division 2 to division 4..and today lost to clare..Can someone tell me who is to blame..The team is so unfit and they certainly have no disipline...Bad years ahead for laois football.... :'(

town1980

I can't wait to hear Tony's views on that shite performance ??

town1980

Maybe now yee might belive drinking and inter county football doesn't mix

Andy06

Less of the gloating town1980.

High Fielder

Scores too easily got for Clare and every team we've faced this season. Tackling non existent and defensive capabilities in short supply. Most of the old guard have lost the hunger and the legs are gone too. Pitiful watching poor players trying to play a defensive system without a defensive bone in their body. Then when we do get our hands on the ball, options are just not there. Donal Kingston the only bit of class we have and the forwards around him would be two divisions behind at least. Creedon will probably go because he didn't get anything out of them, but there's so much more wrong than him alone.

BallyroanAbu

Quote from: Andy06 on July 01, 2017, 07:56:07 PM
Less of the gloating town1980.

To be fair he has shipped a quare lot of abuse of late, a lot of bullshitters on here had their arses handed to them today.  On what planet did we ever stand a chance against Clare?

Little wrong with Laois Football that a man with abit of organisation, passion and discipline could not get us into Div 2 and performing better quite quickly.