FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

highorlow

I didn't see the lads put a foot wrong in that 2nd half.

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

StGallsGAA

Bandwagon? My first Ireland game was in 1977,Giles,Mulligan,Brady,Heighway,O'Leary,etc.Thats how long I've been "on the bandwagon"

I expect they remember you well!  ;)

seafoid

Quote from: Itchy on November 13, 2015, 09:40:22 PM
Best display by Ireland this campaign
They should have been able to hang onto 1 -0 though. Sloppy defending.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 13, 2015, 10:06:48 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on November 13, 2015, 10:00:19 PM
Bandwagon? My first Ireland game was in 1977,Giles,Mulligan,Brady,Heighway,O'Leary,etc.Thats how long I've been "on the bandwagon"

Yes, but you've been parading NI Jersey the last while and proclaiming your Northern Irishness (which i have no problem with)!  I realise you were on the Bandwagon previously and just that you might want to jump back on (which I also have no problem with).  ;)
For stability purposes you might need to add a few extra lads on the side opposite Fearon.

dec

Your first Northern Ireland game was in 1967.

T Fearon

Correct.On the pitch that day were Best,Jennings,Law and three of the Lisbon Lions,Gemmell,Simpson and Wallace.That was when football was football.

From the Bunker

BennyCake

Keogh was MOTM. How the hell could you pick a MOTM if you couldn't even see the ball?

ballinaman

Park the bus on Monday night. A horrendous 0-0 will do nicely.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ballinaman on November 14, 2015, 12:39:28 PM

Dangerous tactic.... They have to take it to some shitty ground in the outskirts of nowhere... Make the pitch as small as they legally can five across midfield four at the back and a defender up front!! I backed Ireland for an interest...feckers couldn't hold on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ballinaman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2015, 12:50:21 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on November 14, 2015, 12:39:28 PM

Dangerous tactic.... They have to take it to some shitty ground in the outskirts of nowhere... Make the pitch as small as they legally can five across midfield four at the back and a defender up front!! I backed Ireland for an interest...feckers couldn't hold on
It's O'Neill remember...guarantee you he'll play for a 0-0. Not a hope you'll see Wes.

From the Bunker

In a strange way the pressure is off Bosnia!  I can see them not panicking until 20 minutes to go (if the score is 0-0 or even 1-0 to us. They'll commit to nothing. If Ireland score first they are still in the same boat of having to score one. A tense night ahead.

muppet

Yea but you thought you were going to Armagh in Croker.
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

No that was later the same year,when Armagh appeared in their second All Ireland Final,9 years before Tyrone appeared in their first ;)

seafoid

Quote from: T Fearon on November 14, 2015, 04:04:37 PM
No that was later the same year,when Armagh appeared in their second All Ireland Final,9 years before Tyrone appeared in their first ;)
But Throne have 3 now