FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Got sorted with 2 for game this morning, happened to see on facebook that there was a general sale on ticketmaster this morning if anyone is interested.

Bingo Jnr will be happy.

ballinaman

Quote from: Bingo on May 22, 2015, 10:14:03 AM
Got sorted with 2 for game this morning, happened to see on facebook that there was a general sale on ticketmaster this morning if anyone is interested.

Bingo Jnr will be happy.
Great stuff.
Don't know what to make of this game....two teams going through the motions, wouldn't be ideal to get turned over badly before Scotland game.
Scotland game is huge, owe those fcukers big time for the match in Glasgow, some shithole too of a place too.
Scotland are decent, Strachan has them playing as a unit. Do or die for us.

Bingo

Quote from: ballinaman on May 22, 2015, 10:20:33 AM

Bingo Jnr will be happy.
Great stuff.
Don't know what to make of this game....two teams going through the motions, wouldn't be ideal to get turned over badly before Scotland game.
Scotland game is huge, owe those fcukers big time for the match in Glasgow, some shithole too of a place too.

Aye, Scotland game would be the better one to be at but Bingo Jnr was all keen for this one (the power of the premier league and the players he'd know!).  Early kick off on a Sunday, so it will unlikely be a red hot atmosphere either.

Scotland game is massive. I don't think there is much between the sides, think Ireland need to focus more on the football this time and look for a bit of invention from somewhere. Scotland could well come to take the draw and will make it very hard.

illdecide

I was on looking tickets there but there are none for sale ATM...maybe its the nordie IP address but it won't let me purchase any
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Bingo

Quote from: illdecide on May 22, 2015, 12:11:53 PM
I was on looking tickets there but there are none for sale ATM...maybe its the nordie IP address but it won't let me purchase any

Still available from what I can see on ticketmaster

rodney trotter

Quote from: ballinaman on May 22, 2015, 10:20:33 AM

Bingo Jnr will be happy.
Great stuff.

Scottish Squad was named the other day

Goalkeepers: Scott Bain (Dundee) Craig Gordon (Celtic) David Marshall (Cardiff City)

Defenders: Christophe Berra (Ipswich Town) Craig Forsyth (Derby County) Gordon Greer (Brighton & Hove Albion) Alan Hutton (Aston Villa) Russell Martin (Norwich City) Charlie Mulgrew (Celtic) Mark Reynolds (Aberdeen) Andrew Robertson (Hull City) Steven Whittaker (Norwich City)

Midfielders: Charlie Adam (Stoke City) Ikechi Anya (Watford) Barry Bannan (Crystal Palace) Scott Brown (Celtic) Darren Fletcher (West Bromwich Albion) James Forrest (Celtic) Shaun Maloney (Chicago Fire) James Morrison (West Bromwich Albion) James McArthur (Crystal Palace) Matt Ritchie (Bournemouth)

Forwards: Steven Fletcher (Sunderland) Leigh Griffiths (Celtic) Steven Naismith (Everton) Johnny Russell (Derby County)

Robertson caused Ireland a lot of hassle in Glasgow from left back, good player.

Maroon Manc

Grealish's dad is on talksport again in a few minutes.

DuffleKing

Quote from: Maroon Manc on May 29, 2015, 12:42:29 PM
Grealish's dad is on talksport again in a few minutes.

He really hates the limelight

ballinaman

laoislad

Quote from: ballinaman on May 29, 2015, 12:58:30 PM
Ridiculous interview. Pointless...
Pretty pointless alright.
I may have well just rang them up and told them about the foot long meatball marinara I've just had for lunch. It would be have been just as interesting!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ballinaman

Quote from: laoislad on May 29, 2015, 01:01:33 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on May 29, 2015, 12:58:30 PM
Ridiculous interview. Pointless...
Pretty pointless alright.
I may have well just rang them up and told them about the foot long meatball marinara I've just had for lunch. It would be have been just as interesting!
That would have been more interesting.Toasted? What bread dya go for?

He hasn't slept all week...thought he should have went on holiday this week with rest of family but thought he should stay and have Jack ready to go like a racehorse...oh he has a steak on a Friday night with pepper sauce...getting the train down to Wembley tomorrow...my life has been enriched immensely following this info.

laoislad

Italian cheese and herbs and of course toasted!

ballinaman

Quote from: laoislad on May 29, 2015, 01:10:15 PM
Italian cheese and herbs and of course toasted!
Just checking...always wary of somebody who doesn't get their sandwich toasted when the option is there, can't be trusted.

laoislad

I see Ireland are playing Nordie Ireland in a behind closed doors friendly tomorrow afternoon.
No media even allowed.

AZOffaly

Trial game to pick best squad. We do the same in tipp.