FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Two Hands FFS

Have to push on though & kill this tie tonight..I'm not completely confident we will

Capt Pat

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 11, 2011, 01:32:58 PM
Estonia are another Armenia imho. An early goal should send us on our way.

This seems like deja vu.

GalwayBayBoy

Ireland should be looking to finish the tie tonight. Hard to see the Estonians coming back from 2 away goals. We'll probably still sit back though.

Declan

They have 10 men and 2 midfielders who don't want to track back and defend. If we don't win this by at least 2 we should be shot

magpie seanie

Quote from: Declan on November 11, 2011, 08:31:14 PM
They have 10 men and 2 midfielders who don't want to track back and defend. If we don't win this by at least 2 we should be shot

Yeah. Have to say Robbie showing a bit of leadership for once and our goal was excellent.

Celt_Man

Quote from: Declan on November 11, 2011, 08:31:14 PM

+1

Ronnie was saying that there I think (either him or my Dad) need to be scoring again and finish this flipping yoke off
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

5 Sams

I thought Estonia played all the football..not a bad side at all...Keane still a moanin bollix......and groundball (Copyright B Tierney) is fcukin hard to watch...but I feel obliged :-\
The Aristocrat Years

thejuice

is it over? couldnt get any streams to work. Ah well, we won i guess
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

5 Sams

Quote from: thejuice on November 11, 2011, 08:45:23 PM

Nah...half time...we're 1 nil up and Estonia have a man sent off...we'll probably get beat 2-1...
The Aristocrat Years

Celt_Man

1 nil up, half time now - perfect time to regroup set out your stall and look to (without taking silly risks) pass the bloody white thing around the field against an inexperienced team playing at home who are also a man down....

Hopefully Ireland show some ambition and belief in their own ability and look to pass it around, get another goal or two!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

muppet

"Here's Duff, he can shoot from distance!"

Who is this new Duff lad?
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 11, 2011, 08:47:02 PM
Quote from: thejuice on November 11, 2011, 08:45:23 PM

Nah...half time...we're 1 nil up and Estonia have a man sent off...we'll probably get beat 2-1...
Think positive man. Time to park the bus and get a 1-1 draw.

deiseach

Quote from: muppet on November 11, 2011, 08:52:09 PM
"Here's Duff, he can shoot from distance!"

Who is this new Duff lad?

He didn't say he can score from distance