Shane King finally cleared by the Gaa

Started by spiritof91and94, September 06, 2007, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiritof91and94

And about time too!!
This shows the Gaa to still be a amatuer outfit regarding there own members.
He wont be on the Bryansford Panel on Saturday though.

thebandit

Hopefully the GAA hasnt lost him for good, a talented player, and from what I believe, a talented coach as well.

laceer

What was the story behind this?what was he alleged to have done?

remember him coaching at future youth games in jordanstown about 7/8 years ago

Maximus Marillius

The witch that made the allegation should be sent to jail for a while to help her acquire some empathy

illdecide

It just goes to show you that all it takes is one we runt to say something about you and they can finish you regardless of your Innocence both in football and your career. the guy had to leave his job and his football.

and not to mention all the doubters who will still say he done it even though he was cleared of all charges.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

nrico2006

Agreed.  And as mentioned any tr**p that goes around making false accusations should be subject to the punishment that the accused would have recieved if found guilty.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

pintsofguinness

She was only a child.

Though I agree, any adult that makes the allegations should be destroyed by the law.
Terrible thing to happen any man, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

DirtyDozen12

He may have been found innocent but the damage has already been done..as someone pointed out there will always been the doubters who will pass remarks even though he has been proved inncoent in a court of law.  Gullty until proven innocent and when your innocent your still guilty!!!

This happens so often in soccer as well, some ho scores, no pun intended, with a professional footballer and then she cries rape even when she is seen leaving the apparment the next morning!!! 
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

longball

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 06, 2007, 01:28:21 PM
He may have been found innocent but the damage has already been done..as someone pointed out there will always been the doubters who will pass remarks even though he has been proved inncoent in a court of law.  Gullty until proven innocent and when your innocent your still guilty!!!

This happens so often in soccer as well, some ho scores, no pun intended, with a professional footballer and then she cries rape even when she is seen leaving the apparment the next morning!!! 

Same happened Robbie Fowler some Everton fans spread that he was a smackhead and despite numerous drug tests coming back clear, think he had to do one a week for four years, people still think hes a druggie!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

orangeman

It's a horrible accusation and there by the grace of God go us - this could happen to anybody - hopefully he can rebuild his career.

ONeill

Glad this was sorted. King will have learned much from this episode. He'll admit that he made a series of stupid decisions in his position that were eventually twisted and extorted by the unstable lady.

I've read his side of the story and it serves as a lesson to all who are in a position of authority over children. Chilling.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

kinghen

i know all charges were cleared but surely they should have left it until the end of the footballing calender?!?

screenexile

What?? Are you serious? Surely they should have let him play sooner seeing as he was cleared of all charges ages ago. It's a pure joke if you ask me. When he was cleared of any wrong doing the GAA should have let him be avilable to play as of then... another perfect example of the incompetency of our disciplinary system!