Dublin Bus Route

Started by tyronefan, November 13, 2008, 09:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyronefan

Need a bit of help from the dubs  I am in Drumcondra on Saturday and need to go over to Marino. Can anyone tell which bus route I need to take and where in Drumcondra I get the bus..

Thanks

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

tyronefan

thanks lads  had already checked out the dublin bus schedule but was hoping one of the dublin lads might know if there was a direct bus route there instead of going through the city centre.

oh btw Laoislad whats google doh!!!

J70

I would have thought it would have been a 15 or 20 minute walk from Drumcondra to Marino?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: tyronefan on November 13, 2008, 10:00:06 PM
thanks lads  had already checked out the dublin bus schedule but was hoping one of the dublin lads might know if there was a direct bus route there instead of going through the city centre.

oh btw Laoislad whats google doh!!!

Get a Taxi ya cheapskate
You'll Never Walk Alone.

stephenite

Quote from: J70 on November 13, 2008, 10:05:37 PM
I would have thought it would have been a 15 or 20 minute walk from Drumcondra to Marino?

Depending on where you start in Drumcondra I suppose, but I used to make it to Fagan's from the Marino end of Griffith Ave in about 20 minutes. Add on another 10 minutes if you're further up towards the city. Either way a taxi fare is not going to break the bank, but I loved walking around certain parts of Northside Dublin, Glasnevin, Drumcondra, Marino, Fairview etc.