Would a GAA County Team Reciprocate Liverpool FC's Dunboyne Jersey Gesture?

Started by IolarCoisCuain, April 28, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would a GAA County Team Reciprocate Liverpool FC's gesture of hanging a Dunboyne jersey in their dressing room in reversed circumstances?

Of course
7 (9.6%)
Never
11 (15.1%)
How is this even a question?
33 (45.2%)
Cahill Must Go
22 (30.1%)

Total Members Voted: 73

laoislad

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 28, 2018, 09:22:46 AM
Quote from: seafoid on May 28, 2018, 08:52:03 AM
I never saw a losing all Ireland team abandon the goalie who let in a howler or the player who made the mistake that lost the match.

This is still being widely reported despite the photographs and footage of several liverpool players consoling Karius.
Ah here sure you can't be letting what really happened get in the way of all the faux outrage over this.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

longballin

Quote from: laoislad on May 28, 2018, 10:08:22 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 28, 2018, 09:22:46 AM
Quote from: seafoid on May 28, 2018, 08:52:03 AM
I never saw a losing all Ireland team abandon the goalie who let in a howler or the player who made the mistake that lost the match.

This is still being widely reported despite the photographs and footage of several liverpool players consoling Karius.
Ah here sure you can't be letting what really happened get in the way of all the faux outrage over this.

Live TV coverage doesn't lie he was abandoned as the radio commentary confirms.

longballin

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 28, 2018, 10:39:06 AM
Abandoned :)

Team mate totally distraught and none of the team goes to him... yeah, I think abandoned is one word would describe it.
Dictionary

abandon
əˈband(ə)n/Submit
verb
cease to support or look after (someone); desert.

AZOffaly

Fair enough :) The pictures and scenes afterwards don't count. So for a 5 minute period, he was abandoned.

longballin

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 28, 2018, 10:47:05 AM
Fair enough :) The pictures and scenes afterwards don't count. So for a 5 minute period, he was abandoned.

Don't think a GAA team would do that.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

AZOffaly

Quote from: longballin on May 28, 2018, 10:49:23 AM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 28, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

Don't think a GAA team would do that.

Is that what this is about? Fucks sake, everyone knows Des Cahill is two ends of a bollox.

longballin

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 28, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

Two players not even looking at him lol! and a member of the backroom team... listen to the radio again. Was Real Madrid players went to him. Doesn't always happen in soccer; when players miss in penalty shootouts teammates usually rally around them but Karius was left to stew, Liverpool players were furious with him. YNWA   :D

blewuporstuffed

How many liverpool players would you like to see console him? 3? 4? 10? The whole squad at once?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

longballin

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 28, 2018, 04:19:55 PM
How many liverpool players would you like to see console him? 3? 4? 10? The whole squad at once?

Manager and capt and more players than that but players were too busy feeling sorry for themselves

Itchy

Quote from: longballin on May 28, 2018, 05:02:52 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 28, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

Manager and capt and more players than that but players were too busy feeling sorry for themselves

He can console himself by looking at the huge pay cheque he gets every week. Man up ffs