County Manager Merry go round

Started by Rossfan, August 11, 2015, 02:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermGael

Gaelic life reporting that Ricey is in pole posiiton for us with a backroom team of Paul McIvor and Joe McMahon
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Blowitupref

Micheal Donoghue has stepped down as Galway senior Hurling manager tonight after 4 years in charge.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: FermGael on August 15, 2019, 10:40:50 PM
Gaelic life reporting that Ricey is in pole posiiton for us with a backroom team of Paul McIvor and Joe McMahon

Poor Fermanagh.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on August 21, 2019, 02:42:41 PM

Poor Fermanagh.
Why poor Fermanagh? I'm sure most of their supporters will be happy if they can remain in division 2 and reach another Ulster final against the odds in the foreseeable future.

This is a county that had to watch their team play division 4 football and get knocked out of the championship by London not so long ago.

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 21, 2019, 03:02:36 PM

Poor Fermanagh.
Why poor Fermanagh? I'm sure most of their supporters will be happy if they can remain in division 2 and reach another Ulster final against the odds in the foreseeable future.

This is a county that had to watch their team play division 4 football and get knocked out of the championship by London not so long ago.

How long will that status last with the trio being proposed with little or no experience of management of county teams even at underage level?

Main Street

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on August 21, 2019, 03:07:22 PM

Poor Fermanagh.

How long will that status last with the trio being proposed with little or no experience of management of county teams even at underage level?
And hasn't Ricey a low sanity threshold?

Farrandeelin

Will he have more of an attacking mindset FermGael. I know you have to cut the cloth to suit your needs and all that, but every Fermanagh person into GAA I know wasn't impressed with the way you set up this year.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

t_mac

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 22, 2019, 09:26:17 AM

Will he have more of an attacking mindset FermGael. I know you have to cut the cloth to suit your needs and all that, but every Fermanagh person into GAA I know wasn't impressed with the way you set up this year.

Played two, lost two, Fermanagh are better than that, can't win without out scoring your opponent.

FermGael

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 22, 2019, 09:26:17 AM

I would assume he would have to but he won't be playing all out attack either. Fermanagh have played a certain style for the last number of years but as far as I know we are still the last team to score 2 goals past the Dubs in championship.
We played two division 1 teams this year in championship this year and to be honest we were in both games with 15 minutes to go.  I would have expected white smoke by now in all honesty because they were suppose to have been interviewed last week .

Main Street

There's wisps of white smoke coming out of Cloghan re Malachy's successor.

Godsown

Quote from: Main Street on August 22, 2019, 12:56:37 AM
Quote from: Owen Brannigan on August 21, 2019, 03:07:22 PM

Poor Fermanagh.

And hasn't Ricey a low sanity threshold?

Sanity or sanitary ?

Godsown

I hear Poacher has withdrawn his name from the Waterford and Galway Senior Hurling jobs as well as the Monaghan Derry and Fermanagh football positions. Harte considering as No 2

FermGael

Quote from: Godsown on August 23, 2019, 01:56:03 AM
I hear Poacher has withdrawn his name from the Waterford and Galway Senior Hurling jobs as well as the Monaghan Derry and Fermanagh football positions. Harte considering as No 2

Do you not have to be nominated before you withdraw your name?

Brick Tamlin

Not when youre Poacher.
Latches himself to anything thats going.
All part of the PR propaganda machine he drives.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on August 23, 2019, 08:53:57 AM
Not when youre Poacher.
Latches himself to anything thats going.
All part of the PR propaganda machine he drives.

What is the core issue with Poacher here? I don't know anything about the man but plenty seem to be quick to stick the boot in.