FAO Admin- small problem

Started by heganboy, February 07, 2007, 10:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

we can now modify anybody's posts, I will confess to changing one of Tony's, sorry couldn't resist it...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: heganboy on February 07, 2007, 10:45:12 PM
we can now modify anybody's posts, I will confess to changing one of Tony's, sorry couldn't resist it...

and most of mine heganboy ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

passedit

Quote from: heganboy on February 07, 2007, 10:45:12 PM
we can now modify anybody's posts, I will confess to being a closet Down fan, sorry couldn't resist it...

shit too slow
Don't Panic

never kickt a ball

The first post on every new page seem to disappear.

Cloc Mor

Whats this shit advertisments at the bottom of the page all about?

Syd The Sailor

I wouldnt say its a small problem as the first post on a new thread is missing and you dont know what its about.....
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Syd The Sailor on February 18, 2007, 06:51:30 PM
I wouldnt say its a small problem as the first post on a new thread is missing and you dont know what its about.....
Sorry Sid I didn't want to start a new thread as the first post would not have appeared, so I used this thread to point out the problem to admin and everyone else.

Square Ball

All the first posts on each page seem to be missing, you need to reply to read it.

the adverts are to pay for us moving servers as the volume of traffic on the board was too great of the previous server.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Cloc Mor

ardal

I suppose ADMINsquareballs was only trying to help the slower members of the board CACmor

Square Ball

Yip

was just stating the obvious, the proper admin have already stated thet the adverts were to get finance to support the move onto a new server
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Lecale2