Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Red10

After seeing a couple of games it's hard to know which is worse the overall standard of Derry football, the standard of refereeing or the lack of discipline or any level of sportsmanship.  Pure dung all round.

honthecounty

Quote from: Red10 on April 15, 2019, 02:30:47 PM
After seeing a couple of games it's hard to know which is worse the overall standard of Derry football, the standard of refereeing or the lack of discipline or any level of sportsmanship.  Pure dung all round.

Which matches were you at out of curiosity

oakleaflad

Quote from: thepundit on April 15, 2019, 09:30:57 AM
Another crazy week of results in all 3 Divisions. Have to admit im enjoying this new structure. Some big scores in all 3 divisions. A few hammerings getting handed out but at the same time other established teams are not living up to some expectations. The results are interesting viewing every sunday evening!
Have to agree that i'm interested to see how teams get on in their new divisions. 1B especially is an interesting one. The flip side is poor Ardmore though, they've had 3 very tough opening games and hopefully they can get closer to the likes of Sean Dolans or Doire Colmcille.

Wildweasel74

Was at Glenullin vKilrea. Standard poor considering some of the players they previously had. Only 1 man remotely near county standard in Neil McNichol. I presume he been asked up previously and refused?

shawshank

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 16, 2019, 12:38:51 AM
Was at Glenullin vKilrea. Standard poor considering some of the players they previously had. Only 1 man remotely near county standard in Neil McNichol. I presume he been asked up previously and refused?

It was poor fair for sure. We have one point after two games, admittedly against what would be two of the top teams in this league, but if we wanted promotion we needed more on the board than just a point. We'll do well to get promotion in this league following that start, but you never know. Good to see Neil back after his injury.

theticklemister

Quote from: shawshank on April 16, 2019, 09:43:02 AM

It was poor fair for sure. We have one point after two games, admittedly against what would be two of the top teams in this league, but if we wanted promotion we needed more on the board than just a point. We'll do well to get promotion in this league following that start, but you never know. Good to see Neil back after his injury.

What would a Kilrea starting 15 now look like?

theticklemister

restorepride

Quote from: theticklemister on April 16, 2019, 10:48:15 AM
Quote from: shawshank on April 16, 2019, 09:43:02 AM

What would a Kilrea starting 15 now look like?
Red and white?!

braveheart

A point dropped by us last night. A missed penalty and numerous late chances weren't taken to maintain our 100% record. What Bellaghy tones, another defeat against a poor Draperstown outfit?

screenexile

Quote from: braveheart on April 18, 2019, 05:29:07 PM
A point dropped by us last night. A missed penalty and numerous late chances weren't taken to maintain our 100% record. What Bellaghy tones, another defeat against a poor Draperstown outfit?

Houl on a bit less of the Draperstown please!!

Good performance from our lads last night Bellaghy weren't sure what to do for a long time but thankfully we're sitting a lot better than we were this time last year in the league!!

theticklemister

Quote from: braveheart on April 18, 2019, 05:29:07 PM

Youse are going well lad, heard some fine reports. Hopefully you push on at senior level.

By the looks of it last night, we pulled away in second half easily enough

shawshank

Muldoon gone from Banagher, what a tube of a club. Heard the reason from a well placed source. I won't post it until its confirmed by other sources. This the third manager in the past 6 years they have forced into resigning mid season as far as I can gather. There are a very grateful community🤮

Wildweasel74

Mid season. We not only3/4 games in?

Uncle Phil

Quote from: shawshank on April 19, 2019, 05:01:49 PM
Muldoon gone from Banagher, what a tube of a club. Heard the reason from a well placed source. I won't post it until its confirmed by other sources. This the third manager in the past 6 years they have forced into resigning mid season as far as I can gather. There are a very grateful community🤮

If the source was well placed then tell us man! The board has been poor on the gossip front of late.