NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

RealSpiritof98

15 points up going into MNF, just got to fade Big Ben, Antonio Brown and the Steelers kicker 8) lol need a shut out.

Minder

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on December 04, 2017, 09:17:10 PM
15 points up going into MNF, just got to fade Big Ben, Antonio Brown and the Steelers kicker 8) lol need a shut out.

Brown questionable to play
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

What time do you usually get the inactives for MNF?

gallsman

Minder

Quote from: gallsman on December 04, 2017, 10:13:40 PM
Brown a game time decision apparently.

Yeah I have JJ Shuster in my bench that I can replace him with but I will be in the cart by the time the decision is made

gallsman

Quote from: Minder on December 04, 2017, 10:17:31 PM
Quote from: gallsman on December 04, 2017, 10:13:40 PM
Brown a game time decision apparently.

Yeah I have JJ Shuster in my bench that I can replace him with but I will be in the cart by the time the decision is made

It's a shit situation when you've a Monday night questionable. I got lucky that I've won my game already but was worried about Brown.

gallsman

Minder

magpie seanie

Quote from: Minder on December 05, 2017, 02:30:02 PM
What's the tie breaker ? Head to head ?

It has always been points scored AFAIK but this year it looks like division record is the first decider. I think the commissioner can overwrite it anyway.

Minder

Quote from: magpie seanie on December 05, 2017, 02:33:28 PM
Quote from: Minder on December 05, 2017, 02:30:02 PM
What's the tie breaker ? Head to head ?

It has always been points scored AFAIK but this year it looks like division record is the first decider. I think the commissioner can overwrite it anyway.

I would prefer points scored !

Mayo4Sam

Looks like there'll be no shocks in the Payton B championship with 1st and 2nd seeds Smackdown Clowns and myself on course for the playoff final

How did the other leagues go?
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Oraisteach

Well, in the Montana, with the Monday game still to go, it looks as if the Super Bowl champion will either be the Coolera Bears or the Faithful Turfmen, in which case, I believe, we'll have our first 2-time Super Bowl champion.

At this time, as last year's champ, I want to whinge about the vicissitudes of fantasy as I'm destined for relegation. Despite being the league's second highest scorer, I'm for the drop. Two score adjustments did me in big time. But c'est la vie. Still, it was great fun again, and I want to thank the commish for hosting the league this year again. Good luck to all playoff teams.

The Iceman

what's the deal on relegation? bottom two go down top two teams move up?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Oraisteach

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: The Iceman on December 18, 2017, 09:45:03 PM
what's the deal on relegation? bottom two go down top two teams move up?

Pretty sure last season it was bottom four down and top four up.