Official Irish Football Association Thread (Northern Ireland)

Started by Mentalman, September 04, 2007, 11:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Quote from: SammyG on September 06, 2007, 12:45:49 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 05, 2007, 09:34:20 PM
Trolling again Sammy or just naturally thick?
Neither, you're the one that's spouting nonsense. Strange that you haven't addressed any of my points.
Nothing strange about that, plenty of points by me have been made already in this thread or another, go and do your research into those posts. It is clearly evident that you are trolling on this issue, take such a mindset back to the OWC or get use to it that I at least will not respond to this base debate technique, on this board. 

Chrisowc

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 05, 2007, 09:53:19 PM

I assure you Darron Gibson is not eligible for the beggars. Howard Wells has promised us. He will destroy them.

Made me laugh GalwayBayBoy.

Sammy.  Disagreeing with Main Street = trolling.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Main Street

Look Chris owc I have no problem to discuss any issue on this point or any other point for that matter. There comes a point when somebody writes
"Kane isn't elligible for the RoI"
That levels of stupidity have been lowered. When in the face of all evidence he is (or was) eligible according to FIFA and until his transfer back to the IFA has been processed by FIFA, he not eligible for NI.

There is no possibility to discuss any matter when the bar is lowered to the gutter level of his questions. It is out and out stubborness coupled with a lazy stuck intellect. Yes that equates with trolling

Let somebody else discuss issues ad nauseam with the brain dead.

SammyG

Quote from: Main Street on September 06, 2007, 04:00:23 PM

Look Chris owc I have no problem to discuss any issue on this point or any other point for that matter. There comes a point when somebody writes
That levels of stupidity have been lowered.
How is it stupidity to state a fact. He is not elligible for the RoI.
When in the face of all evidence he is (or was) eligible according to FIFA and until his transfer back to the IFA has been processed by FIFA, he not eligible for NI.
What evidence, FIFA say they're awaiting info from the FAI and until they have that they can't make a decision. The FAI in the meantime haven't actually played any of the disputed players because they know they'd face sanctions.
There is no possibility to discuss any matter when the bar is lowered to the gutter level of his questions. It is out and out stubborness coupled with a lazy stuck intellect. Yes that equates with trolling
Sorry let me get this straight. You are unable to read and understand the FIFA statutes and then you invent a lie about a letter from FIFA and when I challenge you this displays my 'lazy stuck intellect'. Right excellent glad we've got that cleared
Seems like a sensible approach and as you clearly are not only brain-dead but a fantatistm it's probably wise to stop replying to you.

[/quote]

magickingdom

That levels of stupidity have been lowered. When in the face of all evidence he is (or was) eligible according to FIFA and until his transfer back to the IFA has been processed by FIFA, he not eligible for NI.

too true, best post of the year (non gaa section)

Gaaboardmod3

Hi All,

Likewise, this is the thread for all NI soccer issues.

ziggysego

Can you move the existing threads on in here and they don't appear to be listening?
Testing Accessibility

Gaaboardmod3

I'm not going back through 126 pages :D

I've added the Tommy Kane one.Start from here.

The Real Laoislad

Could you move the Gibson debate here too please as the FAI thread was created to discuss upcoming matches and team selections etc?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gaaboardmod3

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on September 07, 2007, 05:05:41 PM
Is Gibson not playing for the Republic?

Fine leave it there so,Its just getting boring and i think it's turning into a lot more than a simple soccer debate
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Mentalman

Cool, but the change in title should read something better than it does no? There are plenty of us who willing admit "they" exist and have every right too, but just wanted to draw attention to a potentially hypocritical attitude.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Gaaboardmod3

Sorry. My attempt at humour. I was trying to capture the essence of 'debate' that tends to happen. Anyway, I've renamed it.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on September 07, 2007, 05:44:02 PM
Sorry. My attempt at humour. I was trying to capture the essence of 'debate' that tends to happen. Anyway, I've renamed it.

Don't give up the day job :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.