Northern related threads

Started by his holiness nb, August 08, 2007, 03:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you sick to the teeth of reading the same old recycled crap from people who are obviously never going to give an inch?

Yes
50 (86.2%)
No
8 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Maximus Marillius

The other of it is...its beeter to discuss these things than to lift the gun :o :o :o ;)

his holiness nb

Quote from: Long time dead on August 08, 2007, 03:43:53 PM
But you did complain and then lie and say you didn't.  :'(

Feck sake, I gave my OPINION and asked for the opinion of others.
I can see how it can be taken as complaining alright and take my comment back.

Does that make you happy or can I expect more personal insults?  ::)
Ask me holy bollix

Tankie

I think the only solution is to have a thread for Northern issues.

MOD can we please have all the threads merged and all issue should be discussed in there if they relate to the north.
Grand Slam Saturday!

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Tankie on August 08, 2007, 04:31:43 PM

MOD can we please have all the threads merged and all issue should be discussed in there if they relate to the north.

good call tankie
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

pintsofguinness

Why do you want a section of the board created for the OWC crowd and tony? 

We currently have 4 threads on Graham on the first page of this section - I reported one last night and asked for the admin to join the threads on the subject but it's been ignored.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Evil Genius

END PARTITION NOW!  ;)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Tyrone Dreamer

Its obvious Fearon isnt a gaa fan. He's a soccer man. Ive only ever seem him mention Portadown once after they beat Clann Na Gael in a big game. He does some times give Tyrone and its players and their families abuse but this hardly points to a gaa fan. Its rare he mentions Armagh, and Id say his post since 2002 on Armagh are less than 1% of his overall posts. The majority of his gaa posts relate to getting free tickets, which shows what a miserable fecker he is. Im not complaining, he's not the sort of fan the gaa needs. He can stick to Celtic and Spurs AGM'S.

Evil Genius

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on August 08, 2007, 06:23:05 PM
Its obvious Fearon isnt a gaa fan. He's a soccer man. Ive only ever seem him mention Portadown once after they beat Clann Na Gael in a big game. He does some times give Tyrone and its players and their families abuse but this hardly points to a gaa fan. Its rare he mentions Armagh, and Id say his post since 2002 on Armagh are less than 1% of his overall posts. The majority of his gaa posts relate to getting free tickets, which shows what a miserable fecker he is. Im not complaining, he's not the sort of fan the gaa needs. He can stick to Celtic and Spurs AGM'S.

He's a strange one, there's no doubt about that. For one thing, he was formerly an NI fan, though he'll deny it to his dying breath (or until he comes back into the fold again, whichever comes first).

Yet he was also an England fan, at least on the 6th September, 2005 - unlucky Fatboy!

He's also apparently a fan of the Hard Rock Cafe Restaurant Group, with an ambition to eat in every one around the world*.

And it's even rumoured he's a fan of women who wear Stockings with "No Surrenders"... :o

* - Now that he's completed the entire KFC chain... ;)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 08, 2007, 03:50:06 PM

you are one of the worst offenders on this site for personalised insults, so do us all a favour and dry your eyes  ::)

Main Street

Ah Dublin Fella, on the prowl again. All this waiting around for a home ground isn't improving your humour.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Main Street on August 08, 2007, 08:03:54 PM
Ah Dublin Fella, on the prowl again. All this waiting around for a home ground isn't improving your humour.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ask me holy bollix

Mack the finger

The content of some of the threads is a bit depressing, and with a few exceptions, it doesn't really amount to debate, just
political point scoring using the GAA and OWC.

It seems obvious that another generation of Nationalist children aren't going to support OWC, and vice versa for Protestant children and GAA.

Perhaps we need a continuing influx of Foreign nationals to integrate into playing both sports. Only then might we see
a lessening of the old attitudes of both sides, and sport becomes sport.

One can dream anyways.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Quote from: Evil Genius on August 08, 2007, 05:49:33 PM

END PARTITION NOW!  ;)

Have to agree with Eg there...for once in my life............mind, we do need a bit of sense when thinking of starting new threads not dissimilar to current ones.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: dublinfella on August 08, 2007, 07:51:00 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on August 08, 2007, 03:50:06 PM

you are one of the worst offenders on this site for personalised insults, so do us all a favour and dry your eyes  ::)

Here's a direct link to the Dublin Derry thread, you must have some technical problems accessing it in work there... http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=3994.435 No thanks necessary...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

we are blue... etc