Henke Larsson to play in Drogheda

Started by T Fearon, August 04, 2007, 12:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

In UEFA Cup for Helsingborgs. Surely the last time we Irish subjects get a chance to pay homage to the King in our native land.

By the way anyone well in with Drogheda United, I need a Celtic shirt and a Barcelona shirt signed by His Majesty to add to my memoribilia collectionand once waited outside the Nou Camp after a game with Valencia to midnight but without success

Main Street

magickingdom

a true legend will come to our shores...

ardal

Quote from: T Fearon on August 04, 2007, 12:12:34 PM
In UEFA Cup for Helsingborgs. Surely the last time we Irish subjects get a chance to pay homage to the King in our native land.

By the way anyone well in with Drogheda United, I need a Celtic shirt and a Barcelona shirt signed by His Majesty to add to my memoribilia collectionand once waited outside the Nou Camp after a game with Valencia to midnight but without success

Yeah you were on catalan tv, Barça were playing away that day. ;)

dublinfella

Quote from: ardal on August 04, 2007, 07:17:18 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on August 04, 2007, 12:12:34 PM

Yeah you were on catalan tv, Barça were playing away that day. ;)

and he will be in drogheda for a game being played in Dalymount....

stiffler

Anyone any word on when the tickets go on sale? would love to see Henrik play one last time before he retires.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

ONeill

Quoteonce waited outside the Nou Camp after a game with Valencia to midnight but without success

For the love of God, Fat Tone, you're nearly 50. Poor Fiona deserves better. (as I once told her under a moonlit rampart near the Hill)
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.