The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Good deflection whitey - you seemoutraged by this John Oliver thing - Charlotte Pence isn't  ::)

Quote"I mean, I think you know, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery in a way," Charlotte said. "But also, in all seriousness, his book is contributing to charities that I think we can all get behind. We have two books giving to charities that are about bunnies so I'm all for it really."

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 22, 2018, 05:39:32 PM
Good deflection whitey - you seemoutraged by this John Oliver thing - Charlotte Pence isn't  ::)

Quote"I mean, I think you know, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery in a way," Charlotte said. "But also, in all seriousness, his book is contributing to charities that I think we can all get behind. We have two books giving to charities that are about bunnies so I'm all for it really."

Everything is now about identity politics. You can't write a fvckin book to raise money for kids with cancer without someone trying make it about something else. And the Republicans and their toadies are just as bad.

She handled it very well....my cousin lost a 6 year old to brain cancer so I am maybe a little more sensitive about it. 

dec

Trump has replaced H.R. McMaster with John Bolton as National Security Advisor.

heganboy

Rand Paul might have something to say about Bolton, given how pleased he has been with him in the past...

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Gmac

Quote from: dec on March 22, 2018, 11:45:43 PM
lou dobbs will be pumped

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Eamonnca1

Quote from: dec on March 22, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

And we still haven't figured out the full death toll from the Iraq war. If this clown gets his way then God help us.

Gabriel_Hurl

I see the sc**bag has tried to implement his transgender military ban again .... at 930pm on a Friday night.

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 24, 2018, 02:38:26 AM
I see the sc**bag has tried to implement his transgender military ban again .... at 930pm on a Friday night.

The Democrats have pulled that late night shite plenty of times too Gab, dont play that card ffs!

The man is a politician, what more would you expect? He is simply trying to do what he thinks is best for the American fighting men and women, no more no less.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

Quote from: stew on March 24, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

The Democrats have pulled that late night shite plenty of times too Gab, dont play that card ffs!

The man is a politician, what more would you expect? He is simply trying to do what he thinks is best for the American fighting men and women, no more no less.
He is not a politician
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

stew

The President is doing what he thinks is best for the morale of his fighting men and women, no more and no less.

I myself think only men or women should be allowed in the  American military, after all two genders was good enough for the world until Obama came into power, he has fucked the whole thing up.

Homosexuals should be allowed into the military and thats about it for me.

stew

Quote from: seafoid on March 24, 2018, 09:00:43 PM
Quote from: stew on March 24, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

He is not a politician

He bloody well is, he has been in office as POTUS for over a year, he is a politician.