The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

Uproar when Ricey dropped his knee a few tears ago now its wonderful anarchism according to Joe.

lenny

Quote from: skeog on June 26, 2017, 04:34:50 AM
Uproar when Ricey dropped his knee a few tears ago now its wonderful anarchism according to Joe.

Scandalous from Brolly lauding serious foul play and totally hypocritical when if it had been a county he didn't like he would have been calling for suspensions.

orangeman

If it's entertainment and controvesy you want then the Sunday game will deliver.

BennyCake

Brolly brings nothing to the table, only talking over people and forcing his opinion on people. I honestly can't stand listening to him. Constantly interrupting the flow of other pundits conversation. If you had a child doing similar, you'd hit them a cuff on the ear and tell them to shut up.

stew

Quote from: skeog on June 26, 2017, 04:34:50 AM

Ricey acted the tr**p and rightly got lambasted over it, Brolly talking out of both sides of his mouth is hardly a suprise now is it?

Do mot lessen whst Rice did to make a point, neither is acceptable.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Taylor

Ricey got pulled to pieces for dropping the knee a few years back. If it had been nowadays he would have been hung, drawn & quartered by TSG analysts (I use that term very loosely). Personally didnt think Ricey meant it

Disgraceful for Brolly to think it is ok to do this.

Why did trial by TV not happen last night? A ban should be the order of the day for that incident. Lets see if this happens

square_ball

The part after the break when Cahill said Brolly wanted to say something about the influence of pundits and Brooklyn tried to make a 'joke' about Dessie Dolan using his influence to get into the Leinster Hall of Gane. What was the point of this?? Any good presenter would have told Brolly where to go if he'd asked him to do that during the break.

square_ball

Quote from: Taylor on June 26, 2017, 09:37:12 AM
Ricey got pulled to pieces for dropping the knee a few years back. If it had been nowadays he would have been hung, drawn & quartered by TSG analysts (I use that term very loosely). Personally didnt think Ricey meant it

Why did trial by TV not happen last night? A ban should be the order of the day for that incident. Lets see if this happens

Seriously? Of course he meant to do it. Jeez man take off the blinkers.

BennyCake

Quote from: square_ball on June 26, 2017, 09:38:22 AM
The part after the break when Cahill said Brolly wanted to say something about the influence of pundits and Brooklyn tried to make a 'joke' about Dessie Dolan using his influence to get into the Leinster Hall of Gane. What was the point of this?? Any good presenter would have told Brolly where to go if he'd asked him to do that during the break.

Like I say, he brings nothing to the table. He puts others off their stride with his butting in and talking over people. Seriously, rte need to shove him out the door. He's ruining TSG.

yellowcard

I'm no Dublin fan but Brolly was correct on calling out Spillane on the Connolly hatchet job. Spillane was speaking as a Kerry supporter and not as an impartial pundit. To my knowledge he never commented or criticised the Kerry failed drugs test so he is totally hypocritical.

As for Brolly he is also selective in who or what he criticises. He is in love with Down so he decided to eulogise knee dropping as 'anarchy' and 'chaos' as he called it. If this had been Tyrone I can only think that the narrative would have been totally different.

Hypocrisy of the highest order from both Spillane and Brolly.     

JoG2

You'll be needing a search party to help find your credibility after that gem

longballin

Quote from: JoG2 on June 26, 2017, 10:49:35 AM

You'll be needing a search party to help find your credibility after that gem

True and Im from Tyrone

Hardy

Fitzgerald collides with his teammate. "Absolutely no malice," says Carney.

Itchy

Quote from: Hardy on July 02, 2017, 03:10:00 PM
Fitzgerald collides with his teammate. "Absolutely no malice," says Carney.

You'd hope so

yellowcard

Canning and Carney, the nightmare commentary duo, constant pearls of wisdom.