Merry Christmas one and all.

Started by stew, December 23, 2016, 04:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

To all of you boys and girls on our forum I just wanted to wish you all a happy Christmas and a happy New year, I enjoy this forum and I drive some of you to drink with my vows that appear in conflict with most of you, none of that matters, I am going to be vanilla until the new year and I sincerely hope everyone plus the tyronies to have a great Christmas season.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gallsman

Oh I'm sure we'll manage to get a rise out of you before then ;)

Happy Christmas!

foxcommander

Make Christmas great again!

Have a good one Stew and all my liberal friends.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

seafoid

Have a great Christmas cos 2017 will be nuts between president Trump and Article 50.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on December 23, 2016, 06:39:04 PM
Have a great Christmas cos 2017 will be nuts between president Trump and Article 50.

Never miss a trick to get in Trump or Brexit lol!!

You have a good xmas and a prosperous New year in Euro land
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

I'd like to echo Stew's sentiments that good men and women of Gaaboard, plus the Tyronies, have a great Christmas.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

stew

Quote from: gallsman on December 23, 2016, 04:56:08 PM
Oh I'm sure we'll manage to get a rise out of you before then ;)

Happy Christmas!

You won't gallsman but Again merry Christmas. )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Take Your Points

Quote from: stew on December 23, 2016, 04:31:05 PM
To all of you boys and girls on our forum I just wanted to wish you all a happy Christmas and a happy New year, I enjoy this forum and I drive some of you to drink with my vows that appear in conflict with most of you, none of that matters, I am going to be vanilla until the new year and I sincerely hope everyone plus the tyronies to have a great Christmas season.

Happy Christmas Stew! You've lost none of your edge.

Ball Hopper

Merry Christmas to all.  Hope 2017 will treat us all well.

muppet

Anyone I've ever met from this forum has always been extremely civil, a true Gaa fan and wayyy more friendly than their GaaBoard persona. Even Stephenite!

For some reason, posting on a forum such as this can make us appear more aggressive and less reasonable even if that is not the intention. Maybe it is because most of us aren't authors and think we are masters of expressing our opinions with perfect clarity.

Obviously I have that ability, but if the rest of you practice, you may make it to Roscelona level.

To Stew, I don't get where you are coming from most of the time, but I know you have had a difficult 2016. I would like to wish you and your family, and extended friends, a happy Christmas and Happy New year.
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

Got enough beer into me till Stephens Day. Full speed ahead to the turkey. Merry Christmas. Even to the smellies to the west of Ballagh.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Applesisapples

Happy Christmas one and all. Roll on 2017 can't be as fcuked up as 2016, can it? :)

Lar Naparka

Nollaig Shona & Best Wishes for 2017 Daoibh go Léir.
Since it's the season to be magnanimous, I'm even including all those poor gobhawks who believe everything Martin Breheny  has to say without reservation  or question of any sort.
All the misguided souls who think that Breheny is really Santa in disguise may be comforted to know that all of Mayo and the rest of the civilised world have a special wish for you.

Go jump in the nearest lake!  ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

muppet

MWWSI 2017