Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 26, 2017, 06:14:02 AM
Quote from: teaminamillion on April 26, 2017, 01:52:25 AM
As soon as someone on here says"I'm no fan of Mickey Harte but..." It will always be treated with suspicion. I and others will hammer the message home on this until the day Harte is gone. For nobody else especially the local newspapers or former Tyrone players don't come close to criticizing Harte which is a disgrace in itself. Anyone who cares about the GAA in Tyrone should not be afraid to speak their mind and I won't!

Fixed that for you fella.

You think you are feckin Braveheart because you log on with a couple of profiles and  get aggressive on a faceless, nameless Internet forum. Any worthwhile debate on the county team has been ruined on this thread and I'd be fairly sure that your hissy fits will not make an arseholes bit of difference when next years county manager is decided. A lot of people may not agree with what Harte is currently doing but have a lot of respect for what he has achieved and think he doesn't deserve the personal and downright disgusting abuse that you have made in such a cowardly and faceless way on this forum. In actual fact you probably, if anything, have encouraged people to support Harte more in the face of such abuse.
+1
The personal attacks and whiny insinuations have no place on here.

omagh_gael

Constructive criticism and alternative suggestions are perfectly reasonable and should be encouraged. You lads fire out blatant personal insult and nasty insinuations that have no place on a public forum. That's the crux of the issue here.

teaminamillion

I think I and others speak with great authority on this one. Only 5000 attending Healy park league games is good enough for me to make an opinion and I do represent the majority that don't go any longer. You think Mickey Harte would disrespect me any less for my views? He already does by dragging Tyrone through the muck. Ah well won't be long now anyway.

omagh_gael

Quote from: teaminamillion on April 26, 2017, 11:48:18 AM
I think I and others speak with great authority on this one. Only 5000 attending Healy park league games is good enough for me to make an opinion and I do represent the majority that don't go any longer. You think Mickey Harte would disrespect me any less for my views? He already does by dragging Tyrone through the muck. Ah well won't be long now anyway.

So you think it's ok to make personal financial allegations against Mickey and his family, on a public forum, because you believe he would disrespect you for your views on the present state of Tyrone football?

southtyronegael

I've also had personal insults thrown at me on here. Someone said I was an overweight geek who played call of duty. But the most vile thing was people accusing me of being from Derry! Disgusting.lol

Fuzzman

So back to talking about football then.

What do people think Mickey will do regarding the starting 15?
Will he return Mattie to MF or will we see him played in the FF line were he seemed to be wasted during some league games, though the ball into him wasn't great.
Will we ever get to see Mattie, Sludden and Harte as our favourite HF line?
Has young McClure done enough to start at MF

At the start of the year most of ye on here seemed to think Munroe would be the latest u21 to bring into the team but it looks like McGeary might have passed him out. McNabb and Rory Brennan will hopefully be pushing hard for half back places.

No doubt free taking will continue to be a concern but you would imagine we will have enough to beat the Derry wans sor unless Brolly kicks up some scandal about us first.  >:(

redhandefender

Quote from: Fuzzman on April 26, 2017, 03:38:41 PM
So back to talking about football then.

What do people think Mickey will do regarding the starting 15?
Will he return Mattie to MF or will we see him played in the FF line were he seemed to be wasted during some league games, though the ball into him wasn't great.
Will we ever get to see Mattie, Sludden and Harte as our favourite HF line?
Has young McClure done enough to start at MF

At the start of the year most of ye on here seemed to think Munroe would be the latest u21 to bring into the team but it looks like McGeary might have passed him out. McNabb and Rory Brennan will hopefully be pushing hard for half back places.

No doubt free taking will continue to be a concern but you would imagine we will have enough to beat the Derry wans sor unless Brolly kicks up some scandal about us first.  >:(

Munroe wasn't an u 21 do you mean burns?

Under Lights

1. Mickey O'Neill
2. Hampsey
3. McNamee
4. McCarron
5. McCann
6. Justin
7. McNabb
8. Colm
9. Donnelly
10. Harte
11. Sludden
12. McGeary
13. Bradly
14. Sean
15. McCurry

BennyHarp

Quote from: Under Lights on April 26, 2017, 04:56:12 PM
1. Mickey O'Neill
2. Hampsey
3. McNamee
4. McCarron
5. McCann
6. Justin
7. McNabb
8. Colm
9. Donnelly
10. Harte
11. Sludden
12. McGeary
13. Bradly
14. Sean
15. McCurry

That's probably not far off. I wouldn't be a fan of McNabb though and would have Meyler or Monroe on there instead. Mickey seems to be a fan though! I'd expect DD Mulgrew to play a part and the big question has to be whether we'll see Lee Brennan or not.
That was never a square ball!!

Tyrone95

Heard today that our clubman Jonny munroe has left the county scene. I haven't heard the reasoning behind this but doesn't bode well for Harte with the Ulster championship only around the corner and players leaving the panel. Massive bonus for Carrickmore this year tho!!

tothetop03

Quote from: Tyrone95 on April 26, 2017, 05:29:10 PM
Heard today that our clubman Jonny munroe has left the county scene. I haven't heard the reasoning behind this but doesn't bode well for Harte with the Ulster championship only around the corner and players leaving the panel. Massive bonus for Carrickmore this year tho!!

Great player dont like to hear of anyone leaving panel.....

In hiding

Quote from: tothetop03 on April 26, 2017, 06:29:22 PM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on April 26, 2017, 05:29:10 PM

Great player dont like to hear of anyone leaving panel.....

In 12 months time someone on here will say that Jonny Munroe is better than some of the lads on the county panel. Some genius (you know who you are !!), will say, "no he's not, sure didn't he get loads of chances and he wasn't good enough"

teaminamillion

This is nothing short of a disgrace that another young player has turned his back on Tyrone all because of that individual.

Il Bomber Destro

I'd appreciate an option to ignore the schizophrenic clown on here but I'll just have to use my discretion instead.

On Munroe, that does seem a bit of a surprise, he seemed to get plenty of game time early on in the year but was out of the picture towards the end of the league. We do seem to have plenty of options here anyway but I thought he has equipped himself fairly well when called upon.

Any word on how Richie Donnelly is doing, has he been in action with Trillick yet or is he likely gone for the year?

square_ball

Disappointed if true about Munroe. Thought he had a good impact last season thought he would have kicked on again this year. I don't think Donnelly has featured for trillick yet though open to correction on that one.