Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dire Ear

Quote from: Jeremiah O on December 06, 2018, 08:57:18 AM
3rd video doing the rounds now!
I wouldn't have much time for Brolly,to say the least but the reaction to these videos are way OTT in my opinion.
Yip,  no fan at all; don't like how he cuts lumps out of others,  but f all in them  He's just continuing in his embarrassment levels

snoopdog

Maybe the lady on the video is his new woman. Im assuming its the same lady in all 3 videos.  ;D

Milltown Row2

Nobody been to a strip joint before or had a dance? I know Ireland is just getting out of being a religious state but ffs!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Keyser soze

Lot of men around town here going to night clubs and strip clubs and having a good feel of the merchandise  ::)

Maiden1

Man enters strip club and acts sleazy.  Shouldn't this be in the tautology thread?
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: snoopdog on December 06, 2018, 10:44:27 AM
Maybe the lady on the video is his new woman. Im assuming its the same lady in all 3 videos.  ;D
The lady in that video is definitely not the new woman, she's local to Knockmore
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Keyser soze

I'm no great expert on strip clubs but in the few I have frequented, putting ur hands on a dancer would have been an invitation to get the clean f++k knocked outta ye by a gorilla with a baseball bat.

ck

Saw the videos. Very little in them tbh. The only thought that struck me was his poor wife and kids, who I've since learned that he is estranged from and going out with some young lassy, who I'm sure is now gone too since the videos emerged.
This won't harm his media career one bit, if anything it'll help as it feeds the persona he tries to promote.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ck on December 06, 2018, 01:47:07 PM
Saw the videos. Very little in them tbh. The only thought that struck me was his poor wife and kids, who I've since learned that he is estranged from and going out with some young lassy, who I'm sure is now gone too since the videos emerged.
This won't harm his media career one bit, if anything it'll help as it feeds the persona he tries to promote.

So you know the reason why his marriage broke down? Some marriages break down and there is no reason, I doubt very much his ex wife or seperated wife will lose much sleep over an ex touching a womans arm or hip.. and if your dad is seen touching a womans arm I fail to see how that would make their life more poor!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyHarp

Ah I'd love nothing more than to have a good dig at Brolly over this, but ffs its nothing.
That was never a square ball!!

Wildweasel74

Strip club? U men messaging this been in a strip club? Cause  they running round with the bare essentials on them; the girl in question over dressed for that+

ONeill

That could be any bar in Dungiven.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Aaron Boone

Michael Lyster would never have stood for that nonsense, so Joe can count his blessings RTE's No.1 has retired.

Orior

Who was he with - RTE team? Dungiven folk? St Bridgets? Lawyers? If the latter, then that's okay.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

fearsiuil